NSD CHALLENGE | Parade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD CHALLENGE | Parade

I am so excited for NSD this year! There are so many fun challenges and games here at TDP, and best of all, we're not waiting until Saturday to start the party, so you have even more time to play along!

With that, I'm here to bring you the first challenge of NSD 2017: the Parade challenge.

In this challenge, you must create a layout of hybrid project using 100% products from at least 2 (or more!) TDP designers who participated in the May 2017 Digiscrap Parade. Basically, you'll need to mix and match the pieces you picked up (for free!!) from the current Parade blog hop, but ONLY products from TDP designers, nothing from other designers who participated in the current parade. There are no other restrictions or requirements for your layout or project, so what you create is totally up to you (as long as you use only May 2017 Digiscrap Parade pieces from TDP designers).

In case you haven't followed the blog hop already, you can find the links and and a list of participating designers on the DigiScrap Parade blog. The participating designers from TDP (13 of them!) are:

- Dunia Designs
    - ninigoesdigi (May guest)
    - KimB Designs
    - Jimbo Jambo Designs
    - Meagan's Creations
    - LJS Designs
    - Anita Designs
    - Rachel Hodge
    - Little Lamm & Co.
    - Laura Banasiak
    - Sahin Designs
    - Sherry Ferguson Designs
    - Wishing Well Creations by Laura Passage

Here's the page I made with pieces from Anita Designs, Dunia Designs, KimB Designs, Laura Banasiak, ninigoesdigi, Sherry Ferguson Designs & Wishing Well Creations by Laura Passage.

Remember, your layout or project must be made up 100% of pieces from at least 2 participating TDP designers in the May 2017 Digiscrap Parade (i.e. ONLY from the designers listed above) ...and you cannot use any other coordinating products those designers are selling separately from the Parade freebies.

Your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm PT on Wednesday 5/10 in order to be eligible for one of the CHOOSE YOUR OWN PRIZE options (and don't forget to visit that thread and put all of your potential prize choices in rank order!). Winners will be announced in the TDP newsletter on Friday 5/12.

One last thing....don't forget to link your page here (click on your layout, copy the BB code to the right side of the screen, then paste that long string of code in a new reply right here in this thread) so we can leave you comments and gallery love. And lastly, May the Fourth be with you!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 05-05-2017, 01:46 PM.

Awesome Page Carrie!! And such a fun parade this month!

created using gorgeous goodies from creashens

Comment

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Erin! And I agree, it is a fun parade!

Wow Carrie!! That is BEAUTIFUL!!
    Save
    Save

Comment

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Robin!

Daaaang that's a pretty page! I'm so playing this one!

Here's my page! Using goodies from the May 2017 Digiscrap Parade - LJS Designs, KimB Designs, Anita Designs, Wishing Well Creations, Ninigoesdigi, Dunia Designs, & Laura Banasiak

Last edited by shannonc; 05-06-2017, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      Please do play along, and thank you!

I love your page Carrie!
    It's been a while since I last scrapped a page, but I had a lot of fun playing around with the amazing products of the May 2017 Digiscrap Parade!

Here's my layout:

Comment

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Sharon-Dewi, and welcome back to scrapping!! Your page is beautiful, and I totally support the 'let's stay home together' idea.
      Last edited by caliten; 05-05-2017, 10:00 AM.

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      I adore your layout! Thanks for joining in!

Thanks for all the great freebies and the chance to use them. Here's mine:

Comment

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      What beautiful hats! And that orange/peach in the parade is a perfect match for the flowers in your hat!!

so beautiful collab, I will play

Comment

I'm back with my page

Comment

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        Love it, especially the burst & details on the right!

I finally had a chance to download the parade stuff. Here is my layout.

My Gallery

Comment

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        You always have the best pictures, Hillary, and you're SO good at really making them shine in your layouts.

Here is mine!

Comment

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        I love this background paper, and it looks great on your layout! And I think your siggie is awesome too!!

I had to join after seeing all these inspiring pages!

Comment

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        Your pictures are great, Leah! The filter you used really makes them pop!

Thanks for the great kits in the blog hop!

Comment

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        the colors & theme of this kit go so well with your photo!

Here is mine! Thank you for all the pieces.

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...m-home&cat=500

I still can't get it to let me upload the picture. But the link is above.
      Last edited by Kristal; 05-07-2017, 09:16 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Hillary
        Hillary commented
        Editing a comment
        When you upload your picture in the gallery, if you look on the right side under your avatar there is a section that says "BBCode". If you copy that and paste it in here, your layout will show up. Holler at me if you still can't get it.

• Kristal
        Kristal commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Hillary! That worked!

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm glad you figured out the posting, Kristal. And I love all the stacked papers in your page!

Here's mine!

Comment

• AmieN1
        AmieN1 commented
        Editing a comment
        arg- typo! Oh well- I will change it on my full size- but you guys get to see that I'm human!

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        Wait, what? You're human? Just like the rest of us?!?!

Seriously though, gorgeous page, Amie.

Working on a headache and when I saw your layout I had to copy it even if it doesn't count

Comment

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        It wouldn't count? Because it's a scraplift? If you include appropriate credits (e.g., 'inspired by You Are My Home by caliten' with a gallery link, or 'in the TDP gallery'), then it's fine in my book. However, I am not the powers that be with regard to NSD prizes though, so I will double check with them.

And thanks for playing along....I think your page is fantastic!
    Working...
    X