No announcement yet.

NSD Chatter - Talk to Me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ack! I wish I had more time this weekend... my step daughter plays club volleyball and she has games all day Saturday, and we don't know what the schedule for Sunday is yet... I'll get some scrappy stuff done, but just wish I had more time! <3
    Save

Comment

I've got a busy weekend (Twins games tonight and a ton of errands tomorrow morning) but I'm going to be shopping, scrapping, and playing games as best I can. Since I retired from designing, it's the first year in a l-o-n-g time I can actually play along during the weekend.

Comment

There are so many fun games and challenges popping up in the forum! I am hoping to get a couple of them done today.

My Gallery

Comment

Hoping to have some scrapping and shopping time. Headed to a tulip festival this afternoon with the kids and have soccer games tomorrow....so hopefully I can fit things in around the activites!

Comment

• Kat Hansen
            Kat Hansen commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, a tulip festival sounds so nice!

HAPPY iNSD EVERYONE!! Woo hoo - let the craziness of the next 16 hours begin (yeah, I'll probably be up until midnight doing things!) ... I'm going to get started on my first challenge page - the scrap the person above you one, here at TDP!

Comment

Scrapped a few pages, so far, played some games ... lunch break!!

Comment

So my rotten kids got me sick. I have a massive sinus infection with a L ear infection! BUT- that means that I am doing NOTHING (but staying home to 'rest' and play online!)

Comment

Amie, that sucks that you're sick ... but you know, if a little scrap-therapy makes you feel better, well, who are we to argue with that?

Comment

Gah! Crazy, crazy weekend here... we had kids' sporting events literally all day yesterday on NSD itself, and then we had tickets to a professional women's soccer game last night up in Portland -- so I wasn't home at all yesterday. Today I finally have some "free" time!
                  ~ Laura ~

Comment

LOL yesterday was my crazy day - but all scrapping-related, and it wrapped up signing off shortly before midnight. But here I am back ... okay, ssssshhh, don't tell - I'm actually at my office (yeah, on a Sunday!!) working and trying to get some of my to-do items to-done!! I'm still got a list of iNSD things I want to do this afternoon/evening, too!

Comment

Is anyone's brain dying besides mine????? I can't tell you how happy I am that we have until Wednesday night to play here at TDP. I will need the time!! I have no hope for anything that's due tomorrow. Sick kids, injured me, and getting ready for a trip is all crashing down on me! Okay, rant over. Coffee inhaled. Let's do this
                      Save
                      Save

Comment

I was able to spend some time finishing up a couple of the challenges yesterday. Maybe if I am lucky, I can squeeze another in today.

My Gallery

Comment

• mocamom
                          mocamom commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Bragger

• Hillary
                          Hillary commented
                          Editing a comment
                          mocamom Does it make it better of I tell you the only reason I have gotten so many done is because I have 3 kids keeping me at home with the pukes?

• mocamom
                          mocamom commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oh man. I wouldn't wish that on ANYONE!!! Here's hoping today will be puke free!!

My goal was to finish up my dd's graduation book. And I just finished! I'm going to review it tomorrow and then place my order. Plus, I want to do some shopping. But I won't have time for much else.

Comment

• mocamom
                          mocamom commented
                          Editing a comment
                          WOW!!! Congrats on finishing!! I haven't even taken senior pictures for my daughter who graduates in 4 weeks!!! You are good!!

mocamom - I ended up just having to take a break yesterday (well, I was at work), but after spending 16+ hours on the computer on Saturday, and then 6 hours at the office, last night it was all I could do to tune into some NBA hoops action. Tonight, though, back to the challenges and such while I have the hockey games on in the background

Comment

• mocamom
                          mocamom commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm glad you got a rest of some sort!! Too much computer time will start to toll on your brain and your body! Good luck tonight. I'm hoping to do some more as well when we get home!!
                      Working...
                      X