NSD Chatter - Talk to Me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD Chatter - Talk to Me!

So ... the million dollar question: What are your plans for NSD!!?? Obviously, we've started our fun with games and such already ... and there will be challenges, too (in fact, yours truly is hosting one over the weekend ). Are you just shopping, playing games, scrapping?

Personally, I've carved out ALL DAY Saturday, from when I get up until, well, probably after midnight to be doing anything and everything scrap-related! Pity I don't drink this -- -- 'cause I might need it! Oh well, I can sleep all day Sunday to make up for it, right? Yeah, no -- I'll be in my office, working!

I'd love to see your layouts, shopping purchases, etc. as we go through the next week or so!

I am hoping to have some serious scrapping time this weekend . I can't wait to join in on some of the challenges.

My Gallery

Comment

our week-ends are always very busy with the children so I hope have time to make few challenges during this NSD.

Enregistrer

Comment

Scrapping, shopping, playing games, chatting.
        No housework and minimal cooking - and only because a girl (me) needs to eat.

Comment

Sadly the day will be spent baking scones, bread and treats for the tea my daughter in law is hosting on Sunday. That's why I am so happy for the early start at TDP.

Comment

• Hillary
            Hillary commented
            Editing a comment
            I love the early start too!

• Kat Hansen
            Kat Hansen commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow, I bet your house is going to smell awesome with all that baking going on!

I'm hosting TDP's very first NSD challenge of 2017 tomorrow! And I'll probably play all the games. I'm also hoping to get some scrapping done in between working, spending time with my sister (she's visiting from Florida), and a bunch of previously scheduled activities. But the good news is that we have until Wednesday night next week to complete the challenges, so I'm hoping to get most of them done!

Comment

I hope to get a little scrapping each day. Any down time I have I want to scrap!!

Comment

I originally had the ENTIRE WEEKEND carved out for JUST scrapbooking... but now it's going to be slightly interrupted by having my sister in law and her husband over for dinner Saturday night. But... they're cool so, that ain't bad. I'll probably need a break anyway. I have to get my Mother's Day cards done plus a couple of other cards. I have been doing much less paper card making these days because I enjoy digi scrap so much... but it's gotta get done. That still counts for scrapbooking though, right?

Comment

We're usually out of town (my mom throws a muy fantastico cinco de mayo fiesta ) but we're staying home this year- so at least I get to partake in more of the fun things going on around digiland! I've told my hubby to not expect much out of me so we'll see if he heard me! We only have one soccer game on Saturday morning & then my kids are off to a birthday party for the rest of the afternoon- so I will be ALL OVER this thing!

Comment

I'm trying to get as much stuff done with what remains this week so I can at least spend most of Saturday scrapping and doing challenges. Now, if that pans out, I'll be a very happy camper.

Comment

I usually spend NSD shopping and playing games and hope to keep up the tradition this year. But I will have to take time out to go visit my mom and to take the family out to lunch on Saturday to celebrate my son's poetry contest win and scholarship.
                    Save

Comment

I wanna do some scrapping, shopping and on Sat night, I"m doing a Google Hangout chat with some friends.

Comment

I"m hoping to spend Saturday playing games, shopping, chatting, and scrapping. Life has a way of interfering so here's hoping!!!
                        Save
                        Save

Comment

Lot's of shopping! Although I have to help my daughter-in-law all day Saturday so I will be doing my shopping Friday and LATE Saturday night. That's why I am checking everything out NOW and not waiting!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Comment

I'm starting to put together my list of games and challenges that I'd like to complete ... and I think tonight will be some meal prepping so I don't have to think about that tomorrow! LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X