Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gbfvr65 - scrapbooking grab bag euphoria

Comment

y6ujikliky6ds - According to Wibsters Dictionary (lol) - "When it's time to make dinner but you are having too much fun smashing your head against a keyboard!"

I love this!!! I did the 'ol smash and roll to get a long enough "word." lolol

Comment

Originally posted by tceattle View Post
        y6ujikliky6ds - According to Wibsters Dictionary (lol) - "When it's time to make dinner but you are having too much fun smashing your head against a keyboard!"

I love this!!! I did the 'ol smash and roll to get a long enough "word." lolol
        bwahaha LOVE this! Thanks so much everyone who has participated!! If you A) don't have a headache, B) don't care what people might think if you bang your head on the keyboard, and C) haven't played yet, join us!!!
        ----------MEAGAN-----------

Comment

gbf

In infant language, it means I love you

Comment

tghjn - the sound stunt men & women are taught to make when they pretend to have been punched.

Comment

y7h7 - new radioactive element that has a half life of 7 year

Comment

ijtgkow - the sound of rushing water

Comment

;[p''''''''''''''' the sound of air leaking from a tire (per my grandson Max who is trying this too)

9uy6tg - a cool video game where you have to jump over people (defined with help from Max)

Comment

7yu7uyh--The word for falling asleep on your keyboard at work the morning after iNSD weekend when you stayed up much too late each night playing games, scrapping and spending money.

Comment

love it!! It's Monday so some of you are banging your head on your keyboard anyways so why not share what your head created!! A couple more days to play this game!!
                      ----------MEAGAN-----------

Comment

Working...
                      X