This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANNOUNCEMENT OF PRIZE WINNERS

You've been waiting patiently for the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT... and it's finally time!

We're excited to finally reveal the winners (chosen with the help of random.org) of our many challenges and forum games at The Digital Press this past weekend during our big National Scrapbooking Day (NSD) celebration...

To all of our winners -- we will be contacting you over the weekend with more information about collecting your prizes.

To everyone else who participated throughout the past week -- thank you for spending your time with us during NSD at The Digital Press! Keep an eye on your e-mail inboxes, as well, because we're going to be sending you a little something, too.

During our big NSD celebration, we had a lot of laughs and great times (I mean, was there anything funnier than the Hoarders: Digital Edition game?! haha), and we're so glad you all joined us and contributed to the fun. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!
    ~ Laura ~

congratualtions to all the winners!! and thank you for all the NSD fun!

Comment

omigosh! I'm so excited! Thanks to the team who worked so hard to make this iNSD so awesome! Congrats to my fellow winners and it was great to get to know some of you more during this weekend!

Comment

omgosh!!!!

Congrats everyone ----> thank you so much, it was a blast<----
        Last edited by scrappingramma; 05-15-2016, 11:11 AM.

Comment

super congrats to all the winners and participants! you really rocked this nsd!
          Loving it here <3

Comment

Thank you so much!! Super excited! And thank you for such a fun NSD with some different challenges. I really enjoyed them. 😀

Comment

Congrats to all of the winners!

Comment

Yay. Congrats to everyone

Comment

CONGRATS to all the winners!!!

Comment

Yay! Congrats to the other winners and a million thanks to TDP for all the fun!!

Comment

Thnak you so much ! Thanks to the entire team for this great party !

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Dunia Designs - MEG Designs - Sahin Designs and Monthly Chronicles

Comment

Thank you! Have fun everyone!

My Website

Comment

Congratulations to all!!

Comment

Congratulations to the winners!!

Comment

Congratulations everyone !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X