CHALLENGE | Bingo Scrap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHALLENGE | Bingo Scrap

It is the last day of the NSD weekend - I hope you have been having a great time playing in the forums and shopping at the store! And the good news is that the fun isn't quite over yet! Yay!! I have a Bingo Game Challenge for you

It is really simple to play along. If you look below, you can see a Bingo card, it is based on the idea of a newspaper (since this is "The Digital Press!"). All you need to do is chose a straight line, and create a page that follows the instructions in your chosen line. You can choose to use just one column (vertical line), or you can choose to have a little bit of each column by going horizontal, or diagonal, but you must chose a STRAIGHT LINE from the bingo card.

Here is the page I made -

AND... the best part of all... is that if you play along with and complete this challenge, you will be in the running to win one of our fabulous NSD prizes (make sure you check out THIS THREAD to "choose your own prizes" if you're participating in our challenges this weekend)!

I chose to use the Advertising column, so you will see that I have
    1) some word art (can you see the cool cat banner which is part of Mari Koegelenberg's Smart Cat collection; I also made the ABC inside the apple, the learn apple sticker, and the school wordstrip - all from the School Set by Rachel Hodge)
    2) I used a pocket style of page
    3) I used a typed font
    4) I used a template by Laura Passage (Project Twenty Fifteen Vol 6 - Album Covers Template)
    5) and my title (and journaling) contains a number (1st).

So there you have it! I can't wait to see what you will do when you chose a line! Don't forget to come back and post your page here, and TELL US WHICH LINE YOU CHOSE!

The rules of the challenge:
    1. Your layout must use 100% TDP product.
    2. You must post your layout in the TDP gallery and then start a post in this thread and link up the image (and link it to the gallery post), telling us which line you chose to follow.
    3. Your layout must be posted in this thread, as described in (2), no later than 11:59pm PT on Wed 5/11.
    Last edited by corrin; 05-08-2016, 08:54 AM.

Fun Bingo challenge. I did the 4th row down across.

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      wow, it looks like you know how to plan a car trip! thank for playing along, I love all the circles paint, such a fun page!

• Lisa Bell
      Lisa Bell commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish my road trippers were that happy when we traveled

• knclark
      knclark commented
      Editing a comment
      Lisa Bell it was the start of the trip to Disney... of course they are happy

I did the 4th column down:
    Used Some word art, Pocket or grid style page, typed font, template and numbers in title.

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm so gald you were spoiled Stefanie! And I love your page, thank you for joining in, I see all the requirements are there, along with a good looking bunch of family!Happy Mothers Day!

• Lisa Bell
      Lisa Bell commented
      Editing a comment
      LOVE that you documented this. I got so caught up in the fun I totally spaced taking photos! I do it far too often so my scrapbooks are getting smaller and smaller LOL. Great layout

Ooooh, I love your page, Corrin! I did the 2nd row across:

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      looks like a great day in the garden Jenni! thanks for playing along

• Lisa Bell
      Lisa Bell commented
      Editing a comment
      great layout and garden. Mine is a weed patch right now

This was fun! I did diagonally from top left to bottom right

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      love it Jan, and you managed even less than 22 elements! thanks for joining in with the challenge!

• Lisa Bell
      Lisa Bell commented
      Editing a comment
      I LOVE baseball layouts and this one is no exception! I never thought to use this temp for baseball! Good idea

column 1:

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      haha, I love your journaling Carrie (and so glad you had some company until you were ready for coffee!) - love the big title and photo too - great page!

• Lisa Bell
      Lisa Bell commented
      Editing a comment
      LOVE your perspective on your bed warmer! What a great way to document that story!

More prom pictures, only this time it's the children of some of our friends. Arianna wanted a picture with her sisters, but couldn't find the "fun" one. Emily was not pleased.
    I used Tracie Stroud's Artisan Template #1 and her "Fluent in Silence" kit.
    I followed the Bingo diagonal from top left to bottom right - big photo, bold colors, a template, and no more than 22 elements.
    Last edited by Alyce Anne; 05-09-2016, 01:26 AM.
    Alyce Anne siggie by allyson anne, on Flickr

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      haha, such a great photo! thank you for playing along with the challenge!

• Lisa Bell
      Lisa Bell commented
      Editing a comment
      I LOVE that photo! SO perfect

i did the 4th row

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Dunia Designs - MEG Designs - Sahin Designs and Monthly Chronicles

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      oh that is a sweet page Anne! I love that kit, and the word art for a title is perfect! thank you for joining in the challenge!

• Lisa Bell
      Lisa Bell commented
      Editing a comment
      that is one of my favorite kits! Great layout

• Anne PC
      Anne PC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks ladies. I agree. This kit is realy beautiful

I used the Arts going down.

Comment

• Lisa Bell
      Lisa Bell commented
      Editing a comment
      great goal! Something I know I could use more of

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      great page Kiana! I love the photo blended onto the painty bits,a nd then a framed section too, and the whole thing is so colourful and bright! thank you for playing along with us!

• Kiana
      Kiana commented
      Editing a comment
      Lisa Bell I think as women we all could. Thank you corrin :D

Love all the pages, ladies! I'm going to go make a page now.

Comment

I did a horizontal line: more than 1 font, bold colors, gardening, grid style, minimal journaling.
      Last edited by corrin; 05-09-2016, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• corrin
        corrin commented
        Editing a comment
        I love your photos, such beautiful vibrant colours, and that top right picture - so good! I love the fun frames too, thanks for playing along!

• Kiana
        Kiana commented
        Editing a comment
        stunning!!!

• knclark
        knclark commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful pictures of your flowers!!

I went with the arts column straight down

Comment

• corrin
        corrin commented
        Editing a comment
        I love this kit Ronda! And you have made a really lovely page with it, I love all the details on the paper blocks, and you have matching tattoos! sweet!

• scrappingramma
        scrappingramma commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you Corrin, I love that kit toooooo!

Such a fun challenge! I went the Advertising route: word art, grid style page, includes a typed font and no handwriting fonts, Anita Designs template, and some numbers (the date) in my journaling.

Comment

• corrin
        corrin commented
        Editing a comment
        ooh I love the colours of this page, and the black & white photos are lovely. Thank you for joining in!

The deadline for challenge entires has officially passed now, so thank you all for joining in, I hope you had fun, and good luck with the prize draw!

Comment

Working...
      X