Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WELCOME TO NSD 2016 AT THE DIGITAL PRESS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi to all the newcomers to TDP - hope you have a blast with our NSD games and challenges - and beyond!

Comment

So, I didn't stop here and say hi lol I was getting sucked in to the challenges I've been around here for a while, not active in the forum but hoping to change that! I've been digiscrapping for 10 years now and still have not caught up on the lives of my 2 older children lol Maybe someday! My kids are almost 25, 21, and 11. The youngest I had right before I turned 40. I still haven't decided if he is the one that will keep me young or the one that makes me feel really old!

Comment

Hi All! Not new to shopping at the site. But definitely new to the forums.

Trivia about our family - We have one son, two dogs, two guinea pigs, and way too many electronics for one house. And somewhere around here are two escaped frogs (jumped out of the aquarium) that we haven't located in over a year. Kind of a scary thought, isn't it?

Comment

Hi all! So many great new friends. So happy you have come to play.

fun facts, I am the only girl of 3 kids and have only 1 girl of 4 kids. I am not a very girly girl. I have a thing for Dinosaurs lately. If money were no object and I could find one, I would have a blow up dino costume and take my puppies for a walk around the block!

Comment

• shaynesgirl
            shaynesgirl commented
            Editing a comment
            This gave me a good chuckle! My nephew would be right there alongside you in a matching costume I am sure.
        Working...
        X