No announcement yet.

NSD GAME | Hoarders: Digi-Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all have the best oldies in your stash lol.
    I think I one time deleted everything that was "old" and now I can only come up with 2012/2013 stuff. And I have a lot of stuff. Oh my.
    Loving it here <3

Comment

• Lorie
      Lorie commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a HUGE stash too. And I actually clean my stash out regularly , but there are kits from certain designers that I will never get rid of.

• klee73010
      klee73010 commented
      Editing a comment
      last march or so (2015) I deleted anything from prior to 2012. Didn't even look at it before I deleted it. Just said... BYE! ( i should really just do it again with as much as I now buy and never use!)

seriously dying at all the old stuff. I feel a little sad I didn't know many of the designers here until 2014 or so.

Comment

I have a few to share...

From Laura

From Tracie

From Mari

Comment

This is an awesome thread! I'm not a hoarder and have no problem deleting. But I do save things that I use all the time - classic things. This is my oldest kit from a TDP designer - Karla, of course! She's been one of my faves since I started back in 2008.

Rad Alphas from 2009. I love 'em! Still use 'em!

--- KATE ---

Comment

funny game!

that kit was one of the first gift i recieved in little scrap world as a rak... and the name is an evidence: Be grateful.... Thanks Sabrina!...(2010)

Comment

Omigosh, you have no idea!

I am a hoarder for sure! I will be adding more, because this cracks me up! I still love this though!

Comment

I so love this and I am pretty sure it's retired!

Comment

Dug through my stash and found this by Tracie.

Comment

I've cleaned up most of my old stuff but somehow found these two beauties from 2010.

Comment

i found one thing. from the artist formerly known as lisa sisneros a.k.a. wildheart designs. i'm sure it was a freebie. i had to dig deep...
                    01_lisasisneros_babygrace_giftPREV by Alina Love, auf Flickr
                    Loving it here <3

Comment

• LisaS
                      LisaS commented
                      Editing a comment
                      LOL, Alina, I totally forgot about that one. I think it was a freebie for a charity collab.

And by the way... I want to cry about the fact that there is so much beautiful stuff on my harddrive, that has never been touched.
                    But I don't want to let this go!!!!
                    Loving it here <3

Comment

• Lisa Bell
                      Lisa Bell commented
                      Editing a comment
                      RIGHT!!!!! This thread inspired me to clean my EHD and OH MAN the things I found. I dumped a TON. Lots from pre 2012. I didn't 'know' designers back then. It was so fun seeing how they have changed.
                  Working...
                  X