NSD GAME | Hoarders: Digi-Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD GAME | Hoarders: Digi-Edition

I don't know about you guys- but my REAL supplies (aka real paper, real buttons, real stamps, etc etc) are a bit out of control.... so can you just imagine what my digital supplies are like!? Those babies I can keep nice & tucked away on my external hard drive without a second glance from my hubby! I recently did a giant re-organization as well as clean the clutter off my EHD- but that's another post for another day!

TODAY I'm here to have some fun with my stash of supplies! I know I'm not the only one keeping some OLDIES but goodies hidden away- so...

Show us the oldest product (preferably retired & by any of our current TDP designers) that you have in your scrap stash!

Now friends- I've been a Laura fan-girl for all my days- so the one I'm going to show you is pre-TDP era and pre a few other stores... Back when Laura used purple in her rainbow color scheme's AND butterflies! I kid I kid!

I give you: Everyday Life 2013 (I have the entire collection & still use it!)

To post an image from the TDP gallery --
    Copy the BBCode found at the right of the gallery image, then paste it into your post. The image will have a link back to that image in the gallery

To post an image that is not already located in TDP's gallery --
    STEP 1 -- Upload to an off-site photo site like Photobucket, Flickr, etc.
    STEP 2 -- Grab the image URL (for photobucket it's the 4th one down on the share this image choices; Flikr under your photostream tab, click your photo then the share arrow to get the BBC code)
    STEP 3 -- Post the code in this thread and tell us a little about it!

THE BEST PART? Anyone who participates in this game throughout our week-long NSD celebration (May 1-9) will be entered to win $5 worth of free product in Hat of Bunny's shop here at TDP!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 05-03-2016, 11:41 PM.

OMGosh, this is gonna be so fun! I'll post tonight, but beware, I have some good ones!! LOL

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't wait Chloe!

Haha, oh I know I have something a little older then that, I will be back later with the oldest I can find! 🤓

Comment

I think this is my oldest kit. It's from Sabrina's Creations and Lien Click Photo Designs, December 2009. I don't remember where I purchased it.

I wish I had been scrapping steadily since then but I created layouts off and on and more off than on, LOL!

Last edited by pbrooks; 05-02-2016, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• pbrooks
        pbrooks commented
        Editing a comment
        I knew I had purchased it a long time ago and to find out the date, I went to info which gave me the date-Created Dec 5, 2009.

Hopefully, Sabrina will see this.

• sabrinavc
        sabrinavc commented
        Editing a comment
        That's an old one... I think it was the first collab I did with Lien. Great to see it popping in here

• franny
        franny commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't have this one !!!!!

I'm gonna stalk this thread for some fun :D
      Can't wait to see everything "old-school" lol.
      Loving it here <3

Comment

This one - Truly Blessed by Laura Banasiak and Captivated Visions - is the _very first_ digital kit I ever bought (late 2011 or early 2012? somewhere in there). I used it to make an entire year's worth of month in review pages - still the only bound book of my scrapbook pages I've ever had printed. And I used less than a dozen elements from the kit (but faithfully used them on every.single.page).

Comment

• Laura Passage
          Laura Passage commented
          Editing a comment
          OMGOSH, I kinda love this!

• LauraBanasiak
          LauraBanasiak commented
          Editing a comment
          awww! you made me tear up a little bit

I have this one from Tracie Stroud. My download date is 5-15-2010, and I used this to document our remodel on our house.

Last edited by Hillary; 05-02-2016, 10:51 AM.

My Gallery

Comment

• LauraBanasiak
          LauraBanasiak commented
          Editing a comment
          that IS old school! with the old preview :D

• Lisa Bell
          Lisa Bell commented
          Editing a comment
          I have this same kit!!!!

OMG! How did the *old* kits of the other designers look so great?! I would be super embarrassed if anyone posts my very first kits!!

Comment

• sabrinavc
          sabrinavc commented
          Editing a comment
          I was thinking the same, I hope nobody has my very first product anymore LOL

And I think this is my oldest kit by a TDP designer... I was a huge fan of Kim's since the beginning. I think this is circa 2012?

Comment

It was hard to find some older kits b/c I tend to purge every few years but I came across some old files on a dvd (yes, I used to save my digi kits on dvd back in the old days when I didn't have that many and never would have guessed that I would end up saving terabytes of kits on EHD's someday LOL.Both of these stores are now gone but luckily both designers are here - Tracie Stroud and Juno Designs. I believe both of these are pre-2010.

Comment

• AmieN1
            AmieN1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I purge often too- so a lot of my really great (read: bad ) kits went bye bye years ago!

http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/Handm...e-The-Kit.html
          Last edited by lmjrocko; 05-02-2016, 12:11 PM.

Comment

The first thing i ever got was from Karla after searching for patterns and things on Pinterest. This was the first time I had ever heard of digital scrapbooking. I was instantly hooked. I had to go buy PSE the same week.

And thanks for this! I just started purging so much stuff that I never remembered having.

But this might be older

Comment

• AmieN1
              AmieN1 commented
              Editing a comment
              So fun! I remember that store too!

• corrin
              corrin commented
              Editing a comment
              I have the Winter Frost kit too, and I think something in the same colour palette by Scotty Girl!!

• miimsgirl
              miimsgirl commented
              Editing a comment
              he he, I have a lot of these from DHD too!

I found this old alpha by Creashens in my stash

Comment

• chloe
              chloe commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh, I still lhave it!!

I love this! I still have these two on my laptop. I probably have a lot more stored away on EHDs!
            ​from 2010 ​
            from 2011

Comment

Ok, brace yourselves, here I go! I have a few by LauraBanasiak (I could totally use that one!!),

by Karla Dudley (still great basics),

but my oldest are by marikoegelenberg

And my personal favorite (from 2006)!!

Can you say I've been digi scrapping since more than a decade?? LOL
            Last edited by chloe; 05-02-2016, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• chloe
              chloe commented
              Editing a comment
              LauraBanasiak, you know who to ask if you ever need it again, right?
              Pamie, like AmieN1 said... hoarder much! LOL

• marikoegelenberg
              marikoegelenberg commented
              Editing a comment
              OMW I don't know if I should hang my head in shame at those eye sores or what or just be proud about how far I have come? And Chloe I think you win this one hands down he he

• chloe
              chloe commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL marikoegelenberg, sometimes it pays to be a digital hoarder! LOL And you can be proud because at the time, your style was awesome, and it still is, so there is constance AND progress, best of both worlds I'd say!
          Working...
          X