NSD GAME | Avatar Swap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD GAME | Avatar Swap

Are you ready to have some fun in anticipation of NSD? I was thinking about this holiday celebrating our fave hobby, and to me it's more than a hobby: my life wouldn't be the same without scrapbooking. In honor to that, I want you to change your avatar for something (or someone!) you can't live without! For example, you could make it your favorite person in the world, your food of choice or the element you can't scrap a page without! Those are just some ideas to jog your mind, I'm sure you'll have tons of fun and creative ideas and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

THE BEST PART? Anyone who participates in this game throughout our week-long NSD celebration (May 1-9) will be entered to win $5 worth of free product in Laura Passage's shop here at TDP.

Please comment in this thread and let us know why you picked your new avatar!

I'll be back very soon with mine, now dinner is calling!

ETA... nevermind, who needs food when you get to play with your camera and photoshop, right?
    I changed my avatar (I can't live without photography!!), and here's how to do that:
    1. choose your picture and make it 150x150 px max
    2. on the top right corner of the screen, click on your name and select "my profile"
    3. when you're in the profile and you move the mouse over your avatar, you'll see a "edit avatar" box appear. Click on it.
    4. choose the avatar you created in the folder where it's stored, and tadaaaa, you're done! Easy peasy, right?
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 05-01-2016, 09:47 PM.

COFFEE!!!

Comment

• bcgal00
      bcgal00 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with you on this one! I cannot live without my coffee LOL

• AlinaLove
      AlinaLove commented
      Editing a comment
      haha those smilies :D

• Oscaralley
      Oscaralley commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't start the day without my coffee!!

This is Millie Mouse. She was born at IKEA in California but now lives with me in Atlanta. She sits on my keyboard and watches me scrap, hides away in my suitcase when I travel, and is a regular feature in many of my scrapbook pages. She thinks it's only fair that she's featured as my Avatar on The Digital Press!
    Last edited by ajmahle; 05-01-2016, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• chloe
      chloe commented
      Editing a comment
      Awwww, cute!

• AlinaLove
      AlinaLove commented
      Editing a comment
      this wouldn't be able to survive my cats but definitly cute! :*

<--- It was a tough decision between this... my laptop... or Aquaphor (really can't live without any of those 3 things, haha!), but I decided that the Haagen Dazs is just way more fun.
    ~ Laura ~

Comment

• AlinaLove
      AlinaLove commented
      Editing a comment
      i mean... coffee AND icecream. i see a pattern here...

• Laura Passage
      Laura Passage commented
      Editing a comment
      The brilliant thing here is that because it's coffee... it's a totally acceptable breakfast. True story.

• chloe
      chloe commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, TOTALLY acceptable! LOL

I can't start my day without coffee! I don't know if you can tell, but that is a heart in my coffee.

Comment

• chloe
      chloe commented
      Editing a comment
      I see it! How fun! Love it!

• AlinaLove
      AlinaLove commented
      Editing a comment
      let's just all have a coffee avatar, shall we?

Haha, love this game (had to look up aquaphor, never heard of it!) but everyone else's so far is understandable! I bet there will be a few more coffees before long!

As for me, Oooh, I am thinking, I'm thinking!

Comment

It was a tough call on this one... I wanted to say music... but the reality for me is... I couldn't live without prayer.... It keeps me hopeful and happy... It keeps me humble and grateful... And my day just isn't complete without it!

Comment

• chloe
        chloe commented
        Editing a comment
        That is great!!

• Oscaralley
        Oscaralley commented
        Editing a comment
        Good one and I agree! I need to do a lot more of it!!

I can't live without my mouse, because no mouse means no digiscrap

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Dunia Designs - MEG Designs - Sahin Designs and Monthly Chronicles

Comment

• chloe
        chloe commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL

• franny
        franny commented
        Editing a comment
        I scrap without mouse !!!!!

• Anne PC
        Anne PC commented
        Editing a comment
        Franny, how can you scra without mouse ? Mine is glued to my hand ;-)

I can't live without my Cherry Coke.

My Gallery

Comment

• chloe
        chloe commented
        Editing a comment
        Ewwww! LOL I'm not much of a soda drinker anyway, so you can definitely have my share! LOL

• AlinaLove
        AlinaLove commented
        Editing a comment
        cheers!

I love seeing this little girl's smile when we wake up together! Won't know what to do without her!

Comment

• chloe
        chloe commented
        Editing a comment
        So lovely!!

• corrin
        corrin commented
        Editing a comment
        aww, that is so sweet!

• AlinaLove
        AlinaLove commented
        Editing a comment
        cutie smiles are the best

I can't live without my camera. No camera, no picture, more difficult to scrap memories

Comment

• chloe
        chloe commented
        Editing a comment
        Pareil!!

• AlinaLove
        AlinaLove commented
        Editing a comment
        true!

I'm a Dunkin girl. #NoStarbucks

Comment

• AlinaLove
        AlinaLove commented
        Editing a comment
        i avoid everything donut but i get you!

It was a tough decision for me to choose between my computer or my hubby for I would be totally lost without either one but at the end of the day, he would always win

Comment

• AlinaLove
        AlinaLove commented
        Editing a comment
        awwww! mine too!

Originally posted by Pamie View Post
      I'm a Dunkin girl. #NoStarbucks
      I like their coffee, too. It's a dangerous place for me to go because of all the goodies!

Comment

ok, I picked Marmite!! I know it is a love it or hate it thing, and I definately love it! I eat it on toast for breakfast most days, but I have also been known to make a hot drink out of it, use it to flavour gravy, and to disguise the taste of some nasty tasting herbs I had to eat. It is lovely stuff!
        Last edited by corrin; 05-02-2016, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Laura Passage
          Laura Passage commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL @ Chloe and 'you're so British' -- because it's exactly what I was thinking, too. ROTFL

• Hillary
          Hillary commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, so Brittish. LOL I wonder if it would be like bouillon? Hmm...I researched it a little and found that it is salty. I like salty things, but I don't think that I will be trying it anytime soon. I also found that I could buy it on Amazon if I wanted.

• Anne PC
          Anne PC commented
          Editing a comment
          It makes me think of Cenovis in Switzerland. If you're not born there, you can't eat it :-)
      Working...
      X