• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm back (hopefully for good!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back (hopefully for good!)

Hey everyone!! Remember me? Yeah, I barely remember how to scrap but after two months of challenges on other sites and lots of orders during Pennysaver, I felt the urge to come back and hang out at my favorite place in the whole digiscrapping world!! I'VE MISSED YOU!!! How are you guys?? Any big news to share? What have I missed?

In our neck of the woods my little Thomas is not so little anymore, he just celebrated his second birthday a month ago! We're still being very cautious with covid because my man is at risk, thankfully daycare is open so I'm able to work "normally". The first quarantine when daycare was closed and I had to work from home with a 15 mo was a NIGHTMARE! Even though I have to be extra careful, it's much easier to go to work and Thomas is a much happier toddler when he's able to hang out with his friends! LOL Anyway, off to check the challenges and put all those goodies I bought during Pennysaver to good use!!

Welcom back! Missed you and your beautiful pages!

Comment

Welcome back. Looking forward to see your lovely pages again.

Comment

Welcome home, can't wait to see more of your pages in the gallery.
        Thomas is growing beautifully.

Comment

Welcome back, ChloƩ!

Comment

Of course we remember you! Welcome back, Chloe. I can't wait to see how much Thomas has grown - OMG, has it already been two years?!
            ----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

Welcome back, Chloe!! Wow, I can't believe he is two already! Time flies!

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome (back)!! Yup, 2 years. Ain't it crazy?? I'm heading to the Crossword section to get my scrapping on, you will probably see Thomas' face pop up in the gallery some time soon! LOL

Comment

Yay Chloe!! It is lovely to see you, welcome back! There were so many lovely pennysaverr things this year, I'm not surprised they tempted you back!! I can imagine the first lockdown was really difficult, but I"m glad it is easing now and that you can go back to work. Can't wait to see your pages of Thomas!

Comment

Originally posted by chloe View Post
                    Hey everyone!! Remember me? Yeah, I barely remember how to scrap but after two months of challenges on other sites and lots of orders during Pennysaver, I felt the urge to come back and hang out at my favorite place in the whole digiscrapping world!! I'VE MISSED YOU!!! How are you guys?? Any big news to share? What have I missed?

In our neck of the woods my little Thomas is not so little anymore, he just celebrated his second birthday a month ago! We're still being very cautious with covid because my man is at risk, thankfully daycare is open so I'm able to work "normally". The first quarantine when daycare was closed and I had to work from home with a 15 mo was a NIGHTMARE! Even though I have to be extra careful, it's much easier to go to work and Thomas is a much happier toddler when he's able to hang out with his friends! LOL Anyway, off to check the challenges and put all those goodies I bought during Pennysaver to good use!!
                    SECOND birthday?! How is that even possible? Thank you for the update and glad to have you hanging back around here!

Comment

Working...
                    X