Goal Setters?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goal Setters?

As we near the end of January, I am reflecting on how I am doing with my goals I set 24 days ago. It got me wondering - how many of you set goals? I know that for a lot of people setting goals at the beginning of a new year is something they have decided not to do any more. I was starting to think that just a few years ago as well since I didn't seem to make much progress. Then I started narrowing my focus to target just one goal each quarter of the year. I have found this to be much more effective. For this quarter Jan, Feb, March - I am working on weight loss. I have been focusing daily on little steps to take me to my goal. So far I have lost 7 pounds. With all that said... if you are a goal setter, how are you doing with your goals?

I'm a massive goal setter. I agree that it can be a difficult thing to keep up with year on year but luckily I am obsessed with making to do lists. I have a list for everything. I always make a plan/list before I start anything and get tingles when I cross something off it. For me goal setting in January gets me super excited and hopeful for the rest of the year. I really like your strategy for setting and completing your goals. Good luck with everything. I hope you hit your target.
    ---------- SHANNEL ----------

Comment

• tiffany scraps
      tiffany scraps commented
      Editing a comment
      I knew there had to be another goal setter. I just LOVE personal development. Good luck to you on your achievements too.

• Shannel Tamara
      Shannel Tamara commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you
Working...
X