• Happy new year!!

All is said in the card!

Happy new year everyone!

It does look too small so here it is again

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why the rat..just curious why that's a symbol. Maybe because they freak me out...LOL

Love that graphic, Nini! Happy New Year to you and everyone in digiland from Australia! Spent last night with my feet up watching cricket (the bush fires are so bad that all the usual outdoor celebrations in my area were cancelled for safety -- and the smoke haze is awful to be out in). Today, 1 January, I'm scrapping, Mum is quilting ... and the dog is passed out from doing absolutely nothing

I hope 2020 brings health and happiness to all.
    ----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Kat Hansen I have been wondering how you were doing with all of the fires down there. Stay safe!

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      It's terrible what is happening over there. I hope you'l stay safe and that it will resume soon.

Happy New Year from me to everyone too. May this year be filled with God's riches blessings and tons of scrapping.

Comment

Happy Newe Year everyone!
      Karen

Comment

Happy new year!

Comment

Happy New Years!

Comment

May you have 2020 vision! Best wishes for a Happy New Year!

Comment

Wishing you all a happy new year as well! Hope it's a great one.

Comment

gwany1999 I live in Japan as you know and they also use the Chinese zodiac to represent years. Last year was the boar (the pig in China actually), this year is the first one of the twelve signs, the rat (the mouse? not sure lol). I am a Tiger by the way.
                As in Japan they send new year's cards a lot and many with the year zodiac symbol, I like to do it too. This comes from a Japanese software to make postcards easily and I liked the paint brush feel of it

Comment

Working...
                X