Black Friday Shopping?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday Shopping?

Besides shopping the fantastic sale here at TDP, are you doing any other online or store shopping Friday? I got a little start tonight with my son at Best Buy to get a laptop for college and then online at Kohl's for a Versa2 Fitbit for me. I just love picking out what I really want for Christmas

What I will be doing on the actual black Friday is painting the bathroom. Not excited about the to-do but it will be nice to have done

I aim to avoid the shops, crazy people and queues really do not appeal to me, even if there are great deals.

Comment

I dislike crowds, so I will not be rushing out to shop this morning.

Comment

I value my sleep more than a $10 toaster!

Comment

The ONLY black Friday shopping I've done is here at TDP. whoop whoop for your 70% off sale.... the best deal ever! All other sales I've seen here in South Africa are for 20 to 40% off only ... and traffic was a nightmare just getting to and from work.

Comment

My daughter & I went to Michael's last night, then up & at the mall at 6am, then Target & home to pick up the boys (hubby & son who slept in) then off to Costco & home depot! I've done most of my atual shopping online, but picked up a few things here & there. I love the holiday spirit & just go for the fun of it! I think it helps that I'm not typically "after a doorbuster" so it's not near as stressful!

Comment

Nope. I did laundry...I shop online. I hate the mall on any regular day. I am not going any where near it on Black Friday.

Comment

I am having a look online at some sales today to see what I can see, but I don't really have much in mind - a new outside light for our house, some new trainers for me for work and bits and bobs like that, but Black Friday was not really a thing here in England until recently, and now it seems to be a week of sales and deals, so I'm not in a hurry!

Comment

Just went to Michael's...not a black Friday special just to use the 55% off coupon for a platform for my Sizzix.
                  Karen

Comment

So fun to see everyone's take on the holiday shopping.

Comment

Interestingly - and a bit of a surprise to me - Black Friday and Cyber Monday are a 'thing' in Australia. I thought it was an American shopping event. Made the mistake of trying to get to the mall Friday night for a few things, but after driving around for 20 minutes to get a parking spot, I left! LOL #shoppingwimp Think I'll just stick to online.
                      ----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

• CathQuillScrap
                        CathQuillScrap commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's definitely an American "thing" but has hit South Africa like crazy the last few years. Our malls are a nightmare too. There have even been fist fights over tvs and such! I tend to avoid the mall normally and especially so this past weekend.

I done my shopping online only! I love to shop in my pajamas LOL
                      I got so many new kit to play with.....

Comment

Working...
                      X