New Designers! New Designers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Designers! New Designers!

Did everyone notice our new guest designers!?? wmsquared_designs Shannel Tamara (of Gone Digital Design) we're so excited to have you join us! (and if you wanted to pop in an tell us more about yourselves and your design style that would be SUPER COOL TOO!)

YAY! Can't wait to play with your beautiful designs.

Comment

We are so excited to have them guesting for the month!

Comment

Woo hoo - this is awesome!
        ----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

Hi all, I am blown away by the welcome and support I have received so far. You guys are so awesome! I am a bit of a mixed bag. I got into digital scrapbooking through stationery design. I used to design and make planners, notebooks etc. Then I started memory keeping in those planners and notebooks. My style is a bit of everything. It depends on where the mood takes me and the story I am trying to tell with my kits or layouts. I probably lean more towards traditionalist-meet-eclectic if I had to pick a style. I am completely self taught and everything I know I learned through curiosity. I am still learning but enjoy what I do. My favourite thing about the whole process is seeing what people create with my designs. It's kind of an exhale moment (if that makes sense). By day I am a restaurant manager and by night I try to get as much design time in as possible. I live with my fiance and we are saving up to get married and buy a house. < I think that's everything.
          ---------- SHANNEL ----------

Comment

So super excited to get to know them!

Comment

Thank you so much for the amazing welcome!!! It's been a reallyyyyy long time since I've been in a shop and I'm loving it!!! I've been designing since 2007 (i had to look to verify! lol)! I love the creative outlet, it's so different from my 9-5 job (I work in Health Insurance industry) and I love it!! My every day passions are my new hubby (i got married in June), everything Irish (he's from Belfast!), my bonus kiddos, fur babies and traveling ...which i get to do a lot of for my job! As of late, I've been obsessed with creating travel themed kits! If you have a request for a destination, please feel free!!!
              ---------- WENDY aka WM[squared] Designs ----------

Comment

• wmsquared_designs
                wmsquared_designs commented
                Editing a comment
                I do have Ireland, but I'm in the process of revamping it! Sometimes I see my older designs and i cringe. lol!! My husband is Irish, so I have to do it up right! Yes, SO seems sooooooooooooo long ago!!! My life has changed so much since then! Divorce, marriage, doggos, bonus kiddos! lol. <3

And Paris is coming up this week...but i do have plans on making a broader French kit!

• projectlifeappdude
                projectlifeappdude commented
                Editing a comment
                Finland! My son served a church mission there for two years and he's got a million photos I could play with!

• wmsquared_designs
                wmsquared_designs commented
                Editing a comment
                Finland is on my list!

So awesome to hear more about you guys!!

wmsquared_designs I travel to India from the US a lot for work. And because of my company's travel policies i'm stuck in economy seating lol. So my life is a series of compression socks, swollen feet, flight delays, rushing through airports, waiting in airports, in-flight moves, pretzel snacks, panicking over temporarily misplacing my (boarding pass, passport, kindle, phone, etc lol), crappy airline food and in-flight moves. not to mention beds that aren't mine, pillows that aren't right, hotel key cards that don't work (when I'm up at my door on the 12th floor and have to go ALL THE WAY DOWN FOR A NEW ONE). packing my backpack, unpacking to go through security, and unpacking and going through security AGAIN when i change planes (and the irritating security lines!)
              Navigating time zones to catch up with family, jet lag - BOTH WAYS, etc. Have I convinced everyone that travel is glamorous?? lol. so that's my kit request!! ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by g8rbeckie View Post
                So awesome to hear more about you guys!!

wmsquared_designs I travel to India from the US a lot for work. And because of my company's travel policies i'm stuck in economy seating lol. So my life is a series of compression socks, swollen feet, flight delays, rushing through airports, waiting in airports, in-flight moves, pretzel snacks, panicking over temporarily misplacing my (boarding pass, passport, kindle, phone, etc lol), crappy airline food and in-flight moves. not to mention beds that aren't mine, pillows that aren't right, hotel key cards that don't work (when I'm up at my door on the 12th floor and have to go ALL THE WAY DOWN FOR A NEW ONE). packing my backpack, unpacking to go through security, and unpacking and going through security AGAIN when i change planes (and the irritating security lines!)
                Navigating time zones to catch up with family, jet lag - BOTH WAYS, etc. Have I convinced everyone that travel is glamorous?? lol. so that's my kit request!! ha ha.

hahaha!! i love that and can feel your pain! I travel a lot for my work too (unfortunately not overseas!), and i've forgotten my phones (work and personal) twice within the last month - once in washington, the other in dallas! lol. I feel you! And what a great idea!! I'll add it to my list!
                ---------- WENDY aka WM[squared] Designs ----------

Comment

• caliten
                  caliten commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great Escape: The Truth About Travel. hah!
              Working...
              X