X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• projectlifeappdude
    started a topic What I really need right now

What I really need right now

Hey all. Know what I really need right now? A good train/railroad kit. I only have boys, so I need a masculine kit with railroad signs, signals, patterns, prints, elements, train cars, tracks etc. My FIL has a train room and over the 20 years I've been in the family, I have probably hundreds of pics of my boys running trains with grandpa. I did a search of the shop for TRAIN and RAILROAD, but there is only like one baby kit with a small cartoony train sticker. Soooo...if there are any designers looking for ideas of kits to make. There you go.

• AmieN1
    commented on 's reply
    No prob! And... totally agree about designing!

• projectlifeappdude
    commented on 's reply
    I wish I could design, I have three pages of ideas for kits! I hadn't seen this one though. Filing it away for later! Thanks!

• AmieN1
    replied
    Hmm. the only one I could think of was Laura's "boys & their toys"

I don't think there is a train- but at least there are a lot of "Boy" type elements/color scheme!

Leave a comment:

• IntenseMagic
    replied
    My dad had a special shelf built in his office with a train track that ran all the way around the room. It was so neat! I bet that train room is super cool!! A train kit would be awesome!

Leave a comment:

• caliten
    replied
    My FIL has a train room too!

I don't know of any train-themed kits in the shop here, off the top of my head, but sometimes Christmas kits have train elements in them.

Leave a comment:

• gwany1999
    replied
    Sorry, can't help you with the kit. But a train room like that sounds amazing. My two boys would be in heaven!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X