Musicals anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musicals anyone?

This is a strange question! I have started back using the treadmill since it's getting warm outside. BUT the monotony of the treadmill really makes me NOT want to use it. I've been watching some musicals to keep my mind off of the drudgery, but I'm running out of ideas. What's your favorite musicals that I can find either on Netflix, Hulu, iTunes, Amazon, etc? I don't mind renting or buying them if it keeps me occupied during the hot months. And with my memory deteriorating, I can watch it again next season and it's a whole new show hehehe!
    Save
    Save

I'm not a huge fan of musicals, but there are a few I like - Rocky Horror Picture Show, Chicago, West Side Story, Hair, Mama Mia, Moulin Rouge, Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, Purple Rain, and most recently A Star is Born (but any of the previous ones as well). Maybe I like them more than I think I do haha

Comment

Wasn't Les Mes turned into a movie/musical?

Comment

That's actually a really good idea! I could never use a treadmill because I was way too bored lol. I'm not really a help with finding musicals though...

Comment

Try some of the older movies - I love anything with Doris Day or you can even go older than that and find great ones with Bing Crosby.

Comment

do you like any of the "younger" ones - like High School Musical (1, 2 and 3!)? Sing? Into the Woods? The Greatest Showman? Oldies like The Sound of Music? Mary Poppins? Sister Act? Strictly Ballroom is not truly a muscial, but has lots of music in it. Are you a Disney fan, they might be good (Do ya wanna build a snowman?!)

Comment

For a treadmill workout, I'd want something upbeat ... so for me, High School Musical would be it (yes, Corrin, love that one - all three LOL). For sing-along, West Side Story, hands down.

Comment

Working...
              X