Home Printer Recommendations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Printer Recommendations

After many years of faithful service it seems my Epson Workforce 615 is no longer going to cooperate And this after I have recently purchased ink. BOO! Cartridges are expensive and I don't know what I'll do with my current FULL and new cartridges since I bought them on Amazon. If any of you use epson cartridges 97 or 69 and want to buy them from me, I'd love to sell them to you. Now... I need recommendations for buying a replacement printer.

The same thing happened to me just before thanksgiving last year! I ended up with an Epson WF-2750. I was able to sell my ink for next to nothing (but better than throwing away brand new ink!) on our local buy/sell fb page. I have been happy with the printer so far- although it does seem to use a lot of ink- but I think that's normal nowadays. grr!

Comment

• tiffany scraps
      tiffany scraps commented
      Editing a comment
      Good idea to try our local sales pages. Grrr though I probably have over $100 in ink

I subscribe to HP Instant Ink and like it. It's about 5$ a month for 100 pages and they send me ink whenever it's running low. I haven't bought an ink cartridge in a while. We have an HP Envy. It's a number of years old.

Comment

I have a Canon PIxma TS9000 wireless and it's been great. I bought it from Best Buy and have Easy Replenish for Ink. It monitors when the ink is low and automatically sends it to me with a 10% discount.

Comment

I also have the Canon Pixma TS9000 - I love it! I was buying ink from Canon for some reason and it was super expensive - Last time I bought it on Amazon (not sure the retailer) and it was less than half the cost & seems to be great quality. I also did the HP Instant Ink when I had my HP and that worked well also - but I do prefer the Canon Pixma for printing my photos and scrap supplies.

Comment

That is so frustrating about buying ink and then having the printer die. This just happened to me too and I swear the ink was more expensive than the new printer!! They sure know how to get you, 'eh?!
          Save
          Save

Comment

• tiffany scraps
            tiffany scraps commented
            Editing a comment
            For sure! I have always had a hard time with wasting money

Since my last epson lasted for so many years I decided to stick with epson and I got the workforce et 3750. I kind of like not having to buy the cartridges anymore and just filling the tanks myself. Thanks for the imput ladies

Comment

Working...
          X