X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gwany1999
    started a topic Where is everyone from?

Where is everyone from?

I'm just curious! I love learning things about all the scrappers pages I see.
    So where are you from?

I live in NYC (born and raised) and I can't imagine living anywhere else!

• mocamom
    replied
    I was born in Ohio, moved to TX, TN, GA, FL, back to TX, AL, MI, and now back to TX again! We moved so much as a kid that I didn't go to school 2 full years in a row at the same place until college. Eric and I have four kids and lived in four different states since we've been married. Currently we live outside of Austin, TX. We will probably move again once the youngest is through college. Since he's only 13, we have a while!!

Leave a comment:

• mocamom
    commented on 's reply
    Beckie you are in Round Rock??? I'm in Driftwood!! We should meet half way and scrap IRL!

• lizziet5
    replied
    Born in UK, left UK in 1982 for Cape Town... returned to UK in 2002! Now in North Wales, UK!

Leave a comment:

• Kat Hansen
    commented on 's reply
    A Rabbitoh's game? Now, you see, that might cause a problem ... Raiders all the way!!
    Feels good to be home - so very familiar, but strange at the same time.

• g8rbeckie
    replied
    Originally posted by gwany1999 View Post
    I'm just curious! I love learning things about all the scrappers pages I see.
    So where are you from?

I live in NYC (born and raised) and I can't imagine living anywhere else!
    I can't imagine living in a big city! I do appreciate big cities, I love everything they have to offer, but I absolutely adore my nice quite house in the 'burbs! lol.

Leave a comment:

• g8rbeckie
    commented on 's reply
    I grew up in New Paris, so it must have been a different fish hatchery! so cool! i used to ride my bike all over the place. was such an awesome place to be a kid!

• Wendy Morris-Saponaro
    commented on 's reply
    gwany1999 haha you should come to visit in Navarre, FL and then you can experience the beach and a bit of my husband's cooking too at the restaurant!

• AshScraps
    commented on 's reply
    It's definitely different. I felt like Cali was much more diverse and liberal. I'm glad I grew up there and had the experiences I did. I love being in Utah, though. My Mom was born & raised here, so her whole family is here. I love raising my boys around their extended family.

• gwany1999
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah for Canada. Toronto is on my bucket list...mainly for the hockey hall of fame!

• gwany1999
    commented on 's reply
    Love seeing where everyone is! Is Utah quite different than Cali?

• gwany1999
    commented on 's reply
    Jerusalem is a place I want to visit as well. It is a place with so much history!

• gwany1999
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know what I like more the fact you live near the beach or the hubby that is an executive chef!

• gwany1999
    commented on 's reply
    I have to ask where in PA? Only cause my husband grew up in a small town (Lamar) and tells me stories of how he road his bike through the fish hatchery! Small world!

• gwany1999
    commented on 's reply
    I never think of Virginia getting snow, but it does.
Working...
X