Where is everyone from?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is everyone from?

I'm just curious! I love learning things about all the scrappers pages I see.
    So where are you from?

I live in NYC (born and raised) and I can't imagine living anywhere else!

I'm from a teeny-tiny one stoplight town in the northwest corner of New Mexico called Kirtland. Now I live in Pleasant Grove, Utah.

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've always wanted to make it outwest! How is Utah?

• projectlifeappdude
      projectlifeappdude commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a lot different than NYC! I think you'd notice most how spread out everything is. And that there are mountains within a 30 minute (or less) drive from just about anywhere. Utah has forests and mountains, but also barren deserts, too. Come out for a visit!

I am from the south of England ( waving from across the pond!)

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      How fun! I love anything UK! I want to move there!

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      come on over, it is a beautiful sunny day today (just can't promise that it will last!)

I was born in Salt Lake City, Utah but have lived in Idaho since 1995. Utah and Idaho all my life.

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      How cool! I must admit that I don't know much about Idaho but I've heard it's quite pretty.

• tiffany scraps
      tiffany scraps commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. Idaho is a pretty state. We have Yellowstone National Park as one of our attractions... someday you must come and see it

I am from Brittany in France but I have been living in Japan for about 21 years now.

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      Japan how exciting!

I’m a (Northern) Californian by birth, but now I live near Denver, Colorado, and I’m not planning on leaving anytime soon!

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      Denver is on my bucket list as well. Just not with all the snow! LOL

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, gwany1999 , the snow down in Denver and along most of the Front Range doesn't usualy stick around for long. We only shovel our south-facing driveway if we got 4 inches or more ..... anything less will melt the next day. We like to joke that Colorado is for people who like winter but are afraid of commitment.

I was born and raised in the Seattle area (Washington State) but have lived in AZ for the last 25 years.

Comment

I was born in Germany, live in Cape Town, South Africa now. Love it here.

Comment

I was born in Page, Arizona, but grew up in a super small town in Southwest WA- about 1.5 hours south of Seattle. Now I am in Spokane, WA (eastern WA state) and will be here the rest of our lives!

Comment

I was born in North Alabama but slowly migrated my way further South with work. Ha!

My husband, Yorkie and I live in Navarre, Florida which is right on the Gulf coast of emerald waters. Our home is literally 15 minutes from the beach.
          I'm an Audit Manager full-time and usually traveling almost every week with work. My husband is from Italy and moved to the States 5 years ago when we married.
          He is an Executive Chef here at a very amazing Italian restaurant in the area that we moved here for him to rejuvenate (and potentially buy in/buy out).
          ---------- WENDY ----------

Comment

• gwany1999
            gwany1999 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't know what I like more the fact you live near the beach or the hubby that is an executive chef!

• Wendy Morris-Saponaro
            Editing a comment
            gwany1999 haha you should come to visit in Navarre, FL and then you can experience the beach and a bit of my husband's cooking too at the restaurant!

wow! so cool seeing where everyone is from!

I was born in a small town in Pennsylvania - I grew up on a fish hatchery! it was a state park where they raised trout to stock the creeks in southern PA. Then when I was 12 we moved to Florida, near Tampa, and I lived in FL all through college - met my hubby at the University of Florida, his family is all still in the Tampa area. Then right after college we moved to Round Rock, TX and minus a few detours - we've been here for about 20 years now!

Comment

• gwany1999
            gwany1999 commented
            Editing a comment
            I have to ask where in PA? Only cause my husband grew up in a small town (Lamar) and tells me stories of how he road his bike through the fish hatchery! Small world!

• g8rbeckie
            g8rbeckie commented
            Editing a comment
            I grew up in New Paris, so it must have been a different fish hatchery! so cool! i used to ride my bike all over the place. was such an awesome place to be a kid!

• mocamom
            mocamom commented
            Editing a comment
            Beckie you are in Round Rock??? I'm in Driftwood!! We should meet half way and scrap IRL!

I live in southern West Virginia. I've spent most of my life here with short stints in Atlanta, GA and two small towns in Virginia. Someday soon I hope to retire to somewhere beachy with no snow lol

Comment

• gwany1999
            gwany1999 commented
            Editing a comment
            I never think of Virginia getting snow, but it does.

For the last 25 years, I've called Virginia, USA home ... but now I'm really "home" having returned to Australia in December (for good) -- Canberra is where I'm at.

Comment

• gwany1999
            gwany1999 commented
            Editing a comment
            What a change it must have been to go to USA when you moved. Glad to hear you are back again. Does it feel good to be back in Australia? I would love to visit, my husband and I want to see a South Sydney Rugby game in person!

• Kat Hansen
            Kat Hansen commented
            Editing a comment
            A Rabbitoh's game? Now, you see, that might cause a problem ... Raiders all the way!!
            Feels good to be home - so very familiar, but strange at the same time.

I live in France in Poitou Charentes, near Puy du Fou. maybe some of you know this park

Comment

• gwany1999
            gwany1999 commented
            Editing a comment
            Sounds like a great place. I didn't know about the park but I looked it up and it looks amazing. My husband would love it.

I am in Utah. Born and raised about 15 minutes south of where I am now.
          ----- HILLARY -----

Comment

Working...
          X