No announcement yet.

Where is everyone from?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was born in Jerusalem grew up in Herzliya city just 10 km from Tel Aviv.. Now i'm living in Tel Aviv for almost 10 years.

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jerusalem is a place I want to visit as well. It is a place with so much history!

Another fellow Utahn here. Been in Utah for the last 15 years. Prior to that I was a southern California girl.

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      Love seeing where everyone is! Is Utah quite different than Cali?

• AshScraps
      AshScraps commented
      Editing a comment
      It's definitely different. I felt like Cali was much more diverse and liberal. I'm glad I grew up there and had the experiences I did. I love being in Utah, though. My Mom was born & raised here, so her whole family is here. I love raising my boys around their extended family.

I’m from Canada... about 2 hrs from Toronto. Guess so far, I’m the lone Canadian..lol

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah for Canada. Toronto is on my bucket list...mainly for the hockey hall of fame!

Originally posted by gwany1999 View Post
    I'm just curious! I love learning things about all the scrappers pages I see.
    So where are you from?

I live in NYC (born and raised) and I can't imagine living anywhere else!
    I can't imagine living in a big city! I do appreciate big cities, I love everything they have to offer, but I absolutely adore my nice quite house in the 'burbs! lol.

Comment

Born in UK, left UK in 1982 for Cape Town... returned to UK in 2002! Now in North Wales, UK!

Comment

I was born in Ohio, moved to TX, TN, GA, FL, back to TX, AL, MI, and now back to TX again! We moved so much as a kid that I didn't go to school 2 full years in a row at the same place until college. Eric and I have four kids and lived in four different states since we've been married. Currently we live outside of Austin, TX. We will probably move again once the youngest is through college. Since he's only 13, we have a while!!
        Save
        Save

Comment

Working...
        X