• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National unplug day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National unplug day

Tonight at midnight sparks the national day of unplugging, is anyone planning to unplug?
    https://www.nationaldayofunplugging.com/

I hadn't heard of it, but then I am in the UK so we might do it ona different day! We have a "lights off" day, but an unplugging day would probably be hard. I think I'd love it if I had some good plans, and some good weather!

Comment

I TOTALLY would participate in this if I weren't at an ALL DAY (hour away from home or civilization) volleyball tournament with a bunch of 12u screeching girls. I'm fully planning on PLUGGING something INTO my ears!

Comment

Yeah, we’re supposed to get 6-8 inches of snow that day, so unplugging may just mean futzing with the sewing machine or the serger in the basement.

Comment

I didn't know that, but I have set the day aside to scrap a little so I will definitely be "Plugged In".

Comment

Totally missed it, but I was unplugged quite a bit yesterday. I was cleaning and had to get groceries, so I didn't get on as much as I usually would.

Comment

I was off social media pretty much, but I can't totally unplug from text messages from the kiddos... and my phone camera

Comment

I made it about 14 hours in and my son who is 14 was going to be away from home, checking in with him on media is a must so I bailed.

Comment

Working...
                X