What’s for dinner tonight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellasspace
    started a topic What’s for dinner tonight?

What’s for dinner tonight?

​​​​​I currently have a pork roast and sauerkraut in the instant pot, what’s cooking at your house tonight?

• corrin
    replied
    I love the full range of chefs here, from those who prepared in advance and slow cooked, all the way to the other end of the spectrum to water and cranberry juice (kidney stones Angi - so sorry for you!). I am generally somewhere in the middle, but when my kids ask me what is for dinner tonight, they are also wanting to know “what is for pudding?!!” - no dinner here is complete without dessert!

Leave a comment:

• Jazz2000
    replied
    If I can get the chicken defrosted, Chicken Tikka Masala.

Leave a comment:

• projectlifeappdude
    replied
    Chicken quesadillas. Chicken's been in the slowcooker all day (no instapot in our house!) and I just have to shred it and grate the cheese when I get home from work!

Leave a comment:

• tiffany scraps
    commented on 's reply
    lol g8rbeckie I hear you. It is sometimes sad the wasting of produce that happens in our house. Most of the time I use it up but sometimes I end up not being in the mood ;P

• Jazz2000
    replied
    I think I have another kidney stone so it's water and cranberry juice and pain killers and maybe muscle relaxers. yum. But last night, it was this -

Leave a comment:

• g8rbeckie
    commented on 's reply
    I just saw a meme on facebook that said "I wish I was the person I thought I was when I bought all these vegetables" lol!

• tiffany scraps
    replied
    I just had a salad tonight. Produce in the fridge needed used up.

Leave a comment:

• caliten
    replied
    we're having what was called "mac and cheese" in my parents' house - a chuck roast slow-cooked in (low sodium) V8, shredded and served over cooked elbow macaroni with a big ol' handful of sharp cheddar cheese on top.

Leave a comment:

• g8rbeckie
    replied
    wait, I'm supposed to COOK?

Leave a comment:

• sheana
    replied
    It was my daughter's 17th birthday so we went out to dinner at a local Italian place

Leave a comment:

Working...
X