What do you watch while you scrap?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you watch while you scrap?

I'm have two mis-matched monitors I use for my computer...one for scrapping and one for watching Netflix! So far I've watched:

8 seasons of Forensics Files
    Haunting of Hill House
    Umbrella Academy
    Sabrina (the new one)
    The Great British Baking Show
    The Final Table

Apparently I like sci-fi-murder-culinary things, lol.

What are you watching??

I'm so weird. I watch a big metal pinwheel/windvane thing in my backyard (conveniently placed so that I can see if from my desk).

I do enjoy GBBS, though I don't watch it often, and I saw the review for Umbrella Academy and thought it looked interesting. Is it any good?

Comment

I find that I miss too much of the plot if I watch anything new so usually old stuff that I have seen before but usually I listen to podcasts or music while I scrap.

Comment

• g8rbeckie
        g8rbeckie commented
        Editing a comment
        can you believe that I have no idea how to listen to podcasts?? where do you find them? are they free?

• tiffany scraps
        tiffany scraps commented
        Editing a comment
        I have quite a few that I listen to and they are all FREE. Download the ap stitcher to your device and then search for what interests you. It is my new favorite thing. I listen when driving, when cleaning house, scrapping......

I do watch Netflix too while scraping or designing sometimes but not usually.

I have seen Sabrina and Final Table too. I enjoyed it.

Comment

I typically have the TV on the Food Network, while I'm curled up on the couch scrapping on the ipad.

Comment

Originally posted by caliten View Post
          I'm so weird. I watch a big metal pinwheel/windvane thing in my backyard (conveniently placed so that I can see if from my desk).

I do enjoy GBBS, though I don't watch it often, and I saw the review for Umbrella Academy and thought it looked interesting. Is it any good?
          Took me a few episodes to really get into the Umbrella Academy....but it was pretty good. I'd watch another season of it

Comment

I actually don't watch anything while scrapping usually! Normally during free time, one of my kids is inevitably claiming the TV for a video game!

Comment

I don’t watch anything while scrapbooking, I learned a long time ago I do better at anything if I focus and don’t multi task.

Comment

our computer is not in the same room as the TV, so usually I am not watching or listening to anything! I think QUIET is something that I crave, when I get the choice, that is usually what I choose!

Comment

I tend to have the tv on when I scrap but I don't usually pay a lot of attention to it. So it is usually on Food Network or a movie I've seen a million times... or if everyone else is home, it is whatever the hubs or kids are watching.

Comment

I love Great British Baking Show but no so much the new hosts. Miss the two ladies.

I watch fuboTV (which I work for) and I watch my Murder She Wrote...I love that show.

Comment

I can't really watch something while I scrap b/c I'll get distracted and stop doing one of them. I do listen to music or have youtube going on my computer. When I was scrapping my layout about seeing the Christmas Lights in Downtown Detroit, I kept listening to the song "Downtown" by Petula Clark over and over again. I think I drove my family nuts!

Comment

I have 2 monitors and usually have something going on one of them while I'm scrapping, but like others have said, I have a hard time focusing on both. Usually if I'm scrapping, I pick something that I don't have to pay too much attention to, and I choose something new if I'm just browsing galleries or surfing the web. I have watched so many random series and movies on Netflix! I'm currently in the middle of The Umbrella Academy right now

Comment

Originally posted by gwany1999 View Post
                          I love Great British Baking Show but no so much the new hosts. Miss the two ladies.

I watch fuboTV (which I work for) and I watch my Murder She Wrote...I love that show.
                          YES! i loved the two ladies. and if you read the story behind things, that the two women protested because of Mary being excluded or something like that, it makes me dislike Paul Hollywood.

Comment

I just started watching Person of Interest in Netflix. I love it - simple storylines, a lot of action I can just listen to and not have to watch closely, and it's pretty mindless and entertaining

Comment

Working...
                            X