Newest TDP member...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest TDP member...

TDP family, meet Thomas, our son. He was born 3 weeks early on Feb. 2nd through emergency c-section (he wasn't moving much and his heartbeat was too steady = not normal). He's perfectly fine now, just celebrated his 2nd weeksiversary yesterday, eating (breastfed) like a champ. A dream baby!! After 10 years of TTC, we are even more excited and happy than the "average" new parents (if that's possible) to have him with us.

Oh Chloe, he is just gorgeous!
    I’m so excited for you and your man (well men, the little one and the bigger one too!). Welcome to TDP Thomas! Xx

Comment

Congrats Chloe... I have followed your journey to get pregnant and my heart broke many times along the way. So happy your determination finally paid off. Thomas is so precious! And is such a lucky boy to have parents who fought so hard to have him... I can't wait to watch him grow.

Comment

Congrats He is beautiful!

Comment

Oh my goodness. How sweet. Congrats.

Comment

He's so cute!!!!!! Congratulations! You are so lucky!! Take it easy too mum! You're in for the long run!! Lots of happiness to your new family at 3.

Comment

So sweet!! More pages! More pages!
              ----- HILLARY -----

Comment

• chloe
                chloe commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow, easy there! I was already super surprised and happy to be able to scrap this page! LOL He's having a growth spur right now, asking for milk every 2 hours... Taking a shower already feels like a miracle! LOL

He is so beautiful, Chloe! I know it's been such a long difficult journey for you all and I am so very happy that your dream finally came true!

Comment

I am beyond delighted for you, also aware of the long road you have walked to get to this point.
                We love seeing him and will drool over many pages in the future I am sure.
                Take your time looking after this precious bundle. We know how all consuming and draining (yet joyful) it can be. The first few weeks whizz by in sleep deprivation.
                Then you get to my age and stage where my "baby boy" is 26 this year and you wonder where the years went.

Comment

YAY CONGRATS!!! he is so gorgeous!! we only had two years of infertility issues with my oldest (now 14!!) and it felt like a lifetime. I can't imagine the joy after 10 years of TTC!

Comment

Congratulations. He's adorable!

Comment

I am so happy for you! Congratulations again, he is so precious!
                      [STRONG]---------- MARIBEL ----------[/STRONG]

Comment

Simply adorable!! A long wait for you and Guy, but so worth it

Comment

How awesome!! CONGRATS!!!!

Comment

Oh chloe I just love him & want to squish those perfect lil cheeks!!!

Comment

• chloe
                              chloe commented
                              Editing a comment
                              LOL I can totally relate!
                          Working...
                          X