Prayers please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers please

My husband was in an auto accident three weeks ago where he was hit by a school bus that crossed into his lane. He was spun around and sent flying across 3 lanes of traffic. He refused treatment at the screen even though he had temporarily passed out. By the next morning he was vomiting severely and having bad headaches. The nruse at his office sent him to see a DR outside of SIA and he diagnosed him with a severe concussion. I'm asking for prayers because he has had good and bad days but today has been a major setback with mor​​​​​e violent vomiting, he will be seeing a DR again today at Two Thirty. I've been so stressed and worried for him

Ella I'll keep you and your husband in my prayers <3

Comment

Oh no! I hope that you can get some answers today.

My Gallery

Comment

Thank you, waiting for him at the DR’s now, hoping for some kind of news that will help with this.

Comment

Sending prayers.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about his accident. Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers - hope they can him some good news or something that will help.

Comment

Oh no I hope they have some answers for you, and that there is an easy solution to help your hubby!

Comment

Thank you everyone, he's been told he's pushing it too soon, they tested his balance he had almost none. He is SR manager over all of engineering at Subaru of America and missing work is almost impossible. The DR however told him going even half days is no longer an option for a while or he will cause irreversable damage to himself. Wish me luck doing nothing is not in
                his vocabulary.

Comment

Gosh I'm sorry to hear about his accident and will be whispering prayers that he does as the doctor ordered without fussing too much and that he makes a speedy recovery - ! Hugs to you Ella!

Comment

It's awful! I hope this is just a last bump on the way to full recovery. Thinking of you both in this hardship!
                    Men are so stubborn sometimes

Comment

Ellasspace Oh dear....my deepest thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. This has to be scary! There was one city that I used to live in about 4 years ago that had the craziesttttt bus drivers! As in "talking on cell phone in hand while driving the school bus" crazy + driving SO fast! It's just proof that you would think they would drive safe(er) than the average car on the road but SO not the case. Hang in there dear!
                      ---------- WENDY ----------

Comment

So sorry to hear about your husband. Hopefully he will be able to rest more and get well soon.

Comment

Do trust he will head the warning and that his recovery would speed up.
                          Praying for you both.

Comment

Thanks everyone, now I just need him to get as exhausted as me and he and I will be in sync. I told him he needs to ask for something to relax himself or he will never be able to accomplish this. He is a very wired person.

Comment

thinking of you...

Comment

Working...
                              X