• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doing anything for Valentine's Day?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm taking my 15 year old son to a BYU men's volleyball game, leaving my wife with an empty house (per her request!) LOL

Comment

• Jazz2000
      Jazz2000 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes it is soooo nice to have a quiet house to yourself.

We are such a bunch of romatics aren't we!! I bought my hubby a box of chocolates, and he gave me a night off cooking (so we went out to a carvery) - and we are happy with that!
    I did buy some heart shape confetti balloons (that were a real pain to get blown up and the confetti inside!) and a heart bunting thing from the £1 shop to stick up, and made cupcakes for the kids to have in their packed lunch, and I cut out a heart from red paper and just wrote a silly joke, or I love you on it, and put it in with their lunches - so I feel that I made a reasonable effort this year!

Comment

Working...
    X