Made For More Documentary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made For More Documentary

Have you watched this documentary? (it is on Amazon Prime) I watched it tonight and really enjoyed it. I just recently read Rachel Hollis' book Girl, Wash Your Face and loved it. I also enjoy her podcasts. I have pre-ordered her new book too. I really like her perspective. Anywho.... just wondered if there are any other Rachel fans here?

I love watching documentaries, I haven't seen that one, I'll have to go find it now!!
    Sandy AKA SandyPie

Comment

I'm looking for something new to watch, so I'm going to check this one out! Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

I have girl wash your face and still need to read it, I’ll have to check out the documentary. Thank you for bringing it up!

Comment

I haven't heard of any of these lol!

Comment

You got me curious. I'll check it out soon

Comment

I'm intrigued! I haven't read her book, and I've heard mixed reviews on it, so I'm a little interested. I do have Prime, so I'll have to check it out!

Comment

Her first book, "Girl, Wash Your Face" is on my ever-growing "to read" list.
                I've heard GREAT things about her book and podcast from friends.
                ---------- WENDY ----------

Comment

Working...
                X