Teacher gifts @ Christmas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher gifts @ Christmas

I'm wondering if anyone else gives their children's teachers gifts before winter/Christmas break (and not just for Teacher Appreciation Week). If you do, what do you usually give? And if you're a teacher, what's the best gift to receive?

I typically do Christmas gifts. In the past I have done tubs of Nestlé Toll House cookie dough, glass stars, personalized pencil holders, and lots of gift cards.

My Gallery

Comment

We do teacher gifts every year. I'm about to panic because I haven't decided on anything this year! In the past, we've done candy, ornaments, cups, and gift cards. I can't remember right off what else.
      As a teacher, gift cards are awesome! Coffee mugs with candy, I have a ton! But I honestly really appreciate anything! I don't get gifts from students very often. I think that once they reach high school, they just don't give teacher gifts much. But I get the kids have more teachers, so it gets a little pricey

Comment

we give gifts to teachers at Christmas and at the end of the school year, but usually most of the parents contribute and buy a larger gift/gift card - I've been the parent rep for a few years and so the buyer (we bought tickets to Harry Petter studios for one teacher, tickets to "chocy-woccy-doo--da" for another), but usually gift cards. This year I just paid my contribution, and am happy to call it done!

I don't think people buy gifts for secondry school teachers here either (too many different teachers?!), my eldest does write a card to all the teachers she likes, and she bought her form tutor a chocolate bar last year.

Comment

We give our teachers a papa Murphy gift card. I take the mini murph boxes & cut vinyl that says "you are a supreme teacher" then apply that to the box & tape the gift card inside. It's fun & so far we haven't had duplicate teacher's!

Comment

Working...
          X