Prep Dish?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prep Dish?

I was just wondering if anyone has tried the meal planning service called prepdish? I really enjoyed trying the services like blue apron but my thrifty tendencies couldn't justify the price. This service is $14/month and gives you a price break that is even cheaper if you do a year of service. Each week you download a pdf with a grocery list, menu, instructions for 2 hours of prep work to do to make things come together quick on busy week nights, and the recipes. Each week gives you 4 meals, a salad, a breakfast, a snack and a dessert. I like the idea of picking up the groceries cheaper at my local market even if it was nice with other services to get my box of food right on the porch. If I decide to do the prepdish thing, I'll report back how it goes.

I've not heard of this one before, but it sounds like a neat idea.

Comment

I have not heard of this one either, but I kinda want to check it out! I've thought about Blue Apron and such, but like you, I have a hard time with the price. I did gift a month to my mom awhile back and I don't even know if she's used it yet lol

Comment

I did a trial membership and spent some time prepping today. I'll report back about what I think of the meals. It was quite a bit of work today but the rest of the week will be the payoff.

Comment

I'm interested to hear how this pans out. I have some really fussy eaters, so I often wonder if this sort of thing would work, would they try a few more dishes, and would I be less annoyed if I hadn't literally just finished slaving over the oven to prepare it?!

Comment

tiffany scraps how did this work out, was it bliss for the rest of the week?

Comment

Thanks for reminding me to report back corrin the meals were pretty good. 3 of the 4 I will make again. There were plenty of leftovers to carry through the other days of the week. Yes. I will be doing this again. I only wish I had some things prepped right now because I have a cold with laryngitis and don't feel like cooking but alas we were eating up Thanksgiving leftovers this past week and now we have nothing and I can't meal prep for the family when I have a cold because they would consider it "infected" lol and wouldn't eat it. As soon as I feel better though I will be prepping another week of meals from prepdish. $99/year for making my menus easier is a small price to pay.

Comment

I have never heard of it. I might have to go check it out.

My Gallery

Comment

thanks for the report Tiffany, I walways wonder about thigs like this, and have never quite made the leap to try it, but I am slowly being convinced!

Comment

Here is a link to sign up for a 2 week free trial. (feel free to delete if outside linking is inappropriate.) https://prepdish.com/aslobcomesclean...CBkZoztKSrjxFk

Comment

Working...
                    X