good flapjack recipes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good flapjack recipes?

does anyoe have a good flapjack recipe? I have a hankering for flapjack, and I know that they are easy to make, but the couple of recipes I have tried have been very disappointing, so does anyone have a good tried and tested recipe?! Pretty please!!

whatever recipe you choose, whip the egg whites first and then gently fold them into the batter to get the pancakes nice and fluffy.

I've got a fantastic recipe for crepes, or (gluten free) buckwheat crepes....but that's not what you're looking for today.

Comment

eggs in flapjacks? I think they make em different over here! Flapjacks are made mostly of butter, syrup and oats - for a soft and chewy but filling snack! Buckwheat crepes sound interesting though, buckweat seems pretty handy stuff!

Comment

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        Here flapjacks are pancakes!

I have a great recipe for paleo “breakfast cookies”. They have tons of protein and very little sugar.

• corrin
        corrin commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, flapjacks over here are definitely not pancakes! Lol!

I like the sound of paleo breakfast cookies, if you are happy to share the recipe I'd love to try them
        Last edited by corrin; 10-31-2018, 07:17 PM.

My hubby makes homemade pancakes for the kids at least once a week- he uses my old betty crocker cookbook recipe- this one here

https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes...a-55f9195c1413

Comment

I think perhaps what I am after is Breakfast bars?

Comment

Working...
        X