$600 Cell Phone Bill!!!! 😮

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $600 Cell Phone Bill!!!! 😮

Holy crap- I just got our cell bill & when I opened it I about had a heart attack. $655.53!!! It's usually just under $200 & I expected it to be a bit higher this month due to hubby upgrading his phone- but holy moly. After further investigation- it looks like my hubby's hockey tourney in Canada is responsible for $455.01 of it. The irritating part is that we called & changed our plan to INCLUDE international roaming for that month & then I called AFTER his trip to change it back to our regular plan. Ugh. Finally after navigating the customer service line- I was able to get a real person & she was WONDERFUL! She could see when I called to change it back & that the person had BACKDATED our account by mistake, so of course his entire trip was like $0.50 a text & so on. She was super helpful & acknowledged it was their mistake & reversed all the charges! PHEW!

SO- I just want to give a little shout out to AT&T mobile customer service because for once, she did everything right & went out of her way to make sure I was a happy customer! How rare is that these days!? Any companies you've dealt with that actually care about their customers!?

What a scare!! Glad you find somebody capable and nice in these times of automatic answering messages with only pushing buttons thing. Grrrr.
    Glad it was resolved quickly. That would have scared me too!

Comment

I think I would have seriously had a heart attack! Whew...glad you were able to get it all worked out and that customer service was so great to you!! We've been with Sprint for about 13 years now and have nothing but stellar customer service with them.

Comment

I would have DIED!!!!!!! But thankfully you got a Great CSR. Many of them are not these day!!!!

Comment

• AmieN1
          AmieN1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I know that's why I was so shocked that she went above/beyond for me! :D

That is great service delivery, its sad that it isn't our normal experience anymore.

Comment

Wow, I would have flipped my lid! I have my 2 girls and their SO's on my plan, because I have an amazing discount from (a previous) job. There have been a couple of times I have had to call in, and I wasn't as lucky as you to have great service!

Comment

• AmieN1
            AmieN1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I know! Isn't sad that the standard is NOT good service?
        Working...
        X