Akizo Designs???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akizo Designs???

Will Akizo Designs stay on as a designer here at TDP? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her stuff! I've been watching the forums & blog, but disappointed in that there wasn't any announcements of her coming here or for how long. any hints????

I love her goodies too and it sure would be awesome for her to be a part of the family here.

Comment

I'm hoping she stays too! I have followed her from the last store she was at which closed...

Comment

I love her stuff too! Lets all keep our fingers crossed, and I guess check the store tomorrow and see if she is still here, and is it still lists her a "GUEST"!!

Comment

I love LOVE her templates too! Hoping she'll stick around! :D

Comment

I am so happy she is here with us and I hope this will become a permanent gig!! On top of loving her stuff, I have now a designer friend I can talk to in Japanese lol (a little bragging included here sorry lol lol)

Comment

• Jazz2000
              Jazz2000 commented
              Editing a comment
              That's right! How awesome would it be if you two could do a Japanese collab kit together?!?!

it’s the second and Akizo is still in the store as a guest. And did you notice she’s got 5 pages of products?!?!

Comment

I have been a fan of Akizo for a long, long time!! I hope she makes TDP her new home!

Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Akizo Designs too .... and hope TDP becomes her permanent home! Fingers are crossed!

Comment

Working...
                X