Newbie here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here!

Hi everyone! My name is Lynn and I've been scrapping since 2004. With a few of the stores I used to frequent closing, I was looking around for some new forums. I've been getting the newsletter here for a while, but I haven't really participated in the forum here. I was wondering if there is a list somewhere to find the blogs/FB pages etc. of the designers that sell here. Also, are there any freebies available to get me started with the challenges?? Thanks!!

Hi Lynn! Welcome to TDP!! You can find links for most of our designers in their TDP shops; just click on the Shop tab above, then choose from the many in-house designers listed on the left. Some of the designers offer freebies from their personal pages, but this month there’s also a huge freebie train - the Digiscrap Parade (we even have a challenge for it over the The Crossword Section!) that many (15!) of our designers participated in. And we’re running Pennysaver this month - all sorts of new and existing products for just a dollar each - it’s a great way to stock up!

please let us know if you have any other questions.

Comment

Hi Lynn, and welcome!

We've been slowly working on adding this info to the top of each designer's main page in the shop... but we're still at a point where some of them have it, and some of them don't. For instance... if we use Laura Passages shop as an example... you'll see all of the social media/etc. icons along the top of the page, just under the header image at the top (screenshot here)...

Again, some of our designers have provided this info and it's coded into the site already... and for others, we're still working on it.

If you find a designer that doesn't have the info you need up at the top of her shop, you can also look at the bottom of each of her individual product listings, as a few of our designers have that info listed on every one of their product pages (here is an example of that from one of Anita Designs' product listings... note where it says "wanna stay in the loop?")...

If you can't find the info in either of those places... then shoot me a forum PM and let me know whose info you're looking for, and I'll chase it down and get back to you (and hopefully that will help us get it up at the top of her shop page, in the process, as well! Win-win!).

Thanks so much for supporting all of the TDP designers!

My Gallery

Comment

Welcome, Lynn!

Comment

Welcome to TDP! You'll love it here! Ditto Carrie: August with the Parade and the OH-SO-AMAZING Pennysavers is a great month to join the fun here!!

Comment

hi Lynn!

Comment

Welcome to this great spot on the world wide web. Hope you love it here as much as me.

Comment

Welcome to TDP Lynn!
                [STRONG]---------- MARIBEL ----------[/STRONG]

Comment

Hi Lynn. I haven't been here all that long but have LOVED it here and it is my online scrapbook home. Hope you will enjoy it too.

Comment

welcome to TDP Lynn !

Comment

Welcome to TDP! Happy scrapping!

Comment

3BluEyedBabies - welcome - so glad you found The Digital Press - your name rings familiar to me... You picked the right month to find us - the August Penny Saver's is a great time to purchase some gorgeous products at unbelievable prices! I think you'll find the atmosphere here very welcoming - please - just speak up if you need help with anything - welcome!!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! While browsing the store I recognized a few mini kits that were past digi scrap parade freebies so that was a nice surprise!

Comment

So lovely to have you here, trust you will feel right at home.
                            The collab kits are always discounted for the first few days of the month, with a freebie on facebook. I loved doing the challenges each month to get discounts and the collab for free.

You can find the Crossword section here.
                            • You will receive ONE (1) POINT for every challenge you complete in a calendar month.
                            • Earned points will be worth the following...
                              ---3+ points earns you a one-time 20% OFF shopping spree
                              ---5+ points earns you a one-time 30% OFF shopping spree
                              ---7+ points earns you a one-time 40% OFF shopping spree
                              ---9+ points earns you a one-time 40% OFF shopping spree... as well as the next month's TDP shop collab for FREE!

Comment

Hi Lynn! I remember you from some of the other stores that closed. With my daughter starting college, we are on a very tight budget. I love the Pennysaver.

Comment

Working...
                              X