Show Me What You Are Buying in the Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Me What You Are Buying in the Shop

Like those who completed all the Summer Camp challenges last week, I was awarded a fabulous coupon. I thought it might be fun to see... what are you buying with your coupon?

I am still trying to decide. Spending lots of time browsing and ooing and aahing.

Could someone give the the link as to who won the $10 draw, I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

Comment

• Laura Passage
      Laura Passage commented
      Editing a comment
      The winner of each week's $10 drawing gets a special e-mail when all of the weekly prize codes get sent out (so never fear! you're not losing your mind or missing a thread, haha). Maybe our fantastic WEEK #1 winner will be willing to come share a look at the goodies she's picking out with her spoils? *not mandatory... but always fun! hint hint!*

I spent way to many after midnight hours browsing last night lol! But I finally settled on Sahin's Woodnote. Ive had my eye on that one for awhile now. Quite pleased with it though! It's a beautiful kit! PS Thanks for the Summer Camp coupon!!

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      ooh that is a abeautiful collection! I have it and love it

• tiffany scraps
      tiffany scraps commented
      Editing a comment
      I love all her stuff. That is part of the problem. LOL

I just love the designer's here and am always looking at the new releases and the publisher's picks that 50% off helps so much when something I had my eye on becomes discounted.

Comment

I had a cart full but then had issues checking out. My cart seems to have emptied so I will have to re-shop tonight and hope I can get it all to work.

Comment

• tiffany scraps
        tiffany scraps commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck Kim.

• AmieN1
        AmieN1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm a serial cart-filler-uper then walk awayer! I've found if I log in while I fill up my cart- it will still be there the next time I log in. The shop tends to log you out after a while so the cart empties- Hope that helps!

I'm thinking I neeeeed this new release from Anita...

Comment

Oh good grief LOL. I had the wrong time zone in mind for my coupon and missed out on using it. I had fun looking around the shop though and now will have some goodies in my wish list for the next time I have a coupon to use I am such a procrastinator... I shouldn't have waited til the last night to use it anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X