Thank you Designers ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Designers ...

I wanted to say thank you SO much to the designers for you part in Amber Shaw's kit. Your generosity is what makes our scrapping community unique. It doesn't matter that she worked at a "rival" store. What matters is that her life mattered. Her family's future matters. And all of us as scrappers know this. Even though we don't "know" each other for the most part, we deeply care for each other. Our friendships are real. So thank you for continuing to show that we are a community that are bonded and we have each other's back. <3

Couldn't agree more. The digital community is small, and all of our paths have crossed in some way or another over the years. This community-wide collaboration to benefit her surviving family has provided a lot of us with a way to feel less helpless in a situation that brings everyone so much sadness.
    ~ Laura ~

Comment

Ditto! The digital scrapbooking community is connected by so much more than just our computers. Some of my dearest friends are people I've never met! Such a sad series of events ... thank you TDP designers for your contributions towards the kit for Amber's family.

Comment

It's such a pleasure to be part of this community. There are so many awesome people around here that'll back each other up when in need and knowing that feels great.
        In Amber's case it was such a tragic loss that no one could look away. My heart ached when I read the news. And participating in this collaboration really mattered to me as it's going to be used to support her remaining family in a way. So thank you SSD for allowing us to be part of this collab. And I must say.. the colors were just her style!

Comment

LOVE this!!! LOVE our community! Will greatly miss Amber!

created using gorgeous goodies from creashens

Comment

Agreed <3 Love how our community comes together at a time like this!

Comment

Working...
            X