It's DONE! Finally!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's DONE! Finally!!

So almost two years ago my family and I took a trip overseas. I've been chipping away at getting all those memories scrapped for what feels like forever, and finally, just this morning I made the FINAL PAGE for that album! Well, actually I've made 7 pages that are in the gallery here, and at least two more that aren't, since the beginning of this month, but it's DONE. DONE! Done Done Done. Now I feel like we can go on our next big trip.....which is good because we leave soon.

How about you? Are you just a few pages away from finishing a big project? Or have you recently finished one? Show us what you're so excited to have finished recently, and make sure to link your pages so that we can leave you some love!

Here's that last page I just posted:

And here's the link to all the pages I've made for that trip: caliten's Europe 2016 album, if you want to check out more of my pages.

Yay, well done!!!!! I hope you feel a HUGE sense of accomplishment and satisfaction!

Sadly I am no where near finishing any of the holiday albums I would like to do! I'll get to them, one day!

Comment

Congrats Carrie - that's wonderful!
      I agree with Corrin, maybe one day I will finish our holiday albums.
      If only life would slow down just a bit.

Comment

Woooo Hooo!! Awesome!! Congrats on finishing!!
        The only albums I ever really get done are my PL albums. One of these days I'm going to put together albums for each of my kids, but I still have a lot of years of catching up to do first. It will probably be in retirement lol!

Comment

Congrats! I am still trying to finish my Hawaii adventure from last year... maybe next year lol

Comment

Looks awesome ... and congrats on the completion.

Comment

Congrats, that's terrific!!

Comment

thats awesome

Comment

Awesome - congrats! I'm going to use this post as inspiration to finish my 2017 book. I'm SO glad that 2018 has been so easy with the Scrap It! templates... I mean, my 2017 is awesome and much more detailed... but... I'm still working on it and we're almost halfway through 2018!

Comment

What a wonderful feeling!! Can't say I've ever really completed a project, but, it's on my list! Lol! Congrats!

Comment

Yay, Great job, and Congrats!!

created using gorgeous goodies from creashens

Comment

Working...
                      X