NSD "Goals"???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD "Goals"???

Obviously today there's a HUGE burst of activity around digi-land, from games, challenges, sales, etc. When days (or in some cases, a week) like this come up, do you set yourself any goals or guidelines on what you'd like to do? I've seen posts from friends who have basically told their family they won't be available and they'll have to fend for themselves LOL Someone else that I know has already scrapped about 25 pages ... 25!!!! Dang!!

Do you set yourself a spending budget? Maybe just looking for specific designers?
    Plans for games and challenges?

Me? I'd love to scrap, maybe 8-10 pages over the weekend, but that would be ambitious. I'll be looking for sales from specific designers, and will have to resist buying everything in the store - but I don't have a specific budget in mind (dangerous!! LOL). I live alone, so that might lead you to think I can scrap all day ... but no, still have laundry, cooking (although I could probably not eat for several hours and be perfectly fine ), chores and errands, which nobody else will do for me. Going to pace myself, scrap, play some games, jump on a few challenges, chat ...

I'd love to devote the entire weekend to scrapbooking, but alas, I can't sit that long and my family will only be patient for so long. And the bathrooms must get cleaned today. But, I'm still hoping to get four or five pages done this weekend. And maybe even sent off to be printed!

Comment

For me, obviously, this is the weekend hubby takes off from work. When he’s home it’s not as easy to escape to my daughter’s room (where I now have the computer). Also, he wants to go out, so not much scrapping here.
      [STRONG]---------- MARIBEL ----------[/STRONG]

Comment

I just plan to play as many games as I can, and have fun!! Scrapping pages is tricky over the weekend for me (although once all the children are settled down for the night I might get a chance!), but I just love the fun atmosphere, and seeing all the lovely new goodies that are around!

Comment

My goal is to just be able to join the fun as much as I can. Last week was majorly stressful for me (I don't typically ever stress over anything), and I have done very little scrapping, so I hope to be able to do some of that as well.

Comment

I am enjoying doing some hybrid scrapping today for a book that is going to be a gift and needs to get done in the next 2 weeks, and.... I am 97 percent done with my 2017 Project Life and hope to get it off for printing by the first of the week. Those are my goals, in addition I will browse some of my fav galleries and blogs, probably buy a few goodies. Love seeing all the fun Avatar pics - would love to get that done too!

Comment

I hope I can scrap a page!! I am done with shopping spree so now I hope I can have some fun in the challenges here!

Comment

I just love it, love the buzz, getting goodies discounted and clearing my wish lists and playing along with challenges. So much fun.

Comment

Well, I got a few pages completed yesterday, played a few games, and had fun chatting with our slow scrap crew. Still working on a few more things today (while I watch the Lord of the Ring trilogy).

Comment

I didn't really set a goal because I had other things going on that day too and didn't want to disappoint or frustrate myself. I really wish I had been able to accomplish more scrapping but that's life. I do have some fun new goodies to use though and am excited to find time to scrap with them during the upcoming weeks.

Comment

I was sick this weekend so I wasn't able to take part in the fun, what can you do, such is life. Hope everyone had fun.

Comment

• IntenseMagic
                        IntenseMagic commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hope you're feeling better!!

We were out of town- so I did some crazy catch up on Sunday evening/Monday am- but otherwise- I didn't get much scrapping done. I am happy with what I was able to do before we left & after we got home at least!

Comment

Working...
                      X