Excited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excited

Who's excited this this weekend is NSD? I sure am, I am excited to see the new designs.
    Thanks in advance designers !!
    Last edited by Jheri; 04-30-2018, 01:29 PM.

YES, YES, YES! In between birthday parties and baseball games I am hoping to set aside some time on Saturday to check out everything and do some scrapping!

Comment

I know, this is such a fun weekend, with all sorts of stuff planned!! It is almost time!!

Comment

Can't wait!

Comment

YES!! It's always a crazy weekend for me- as we are out of town at my mom's annual Cinco de Mayo party!! That's fun, but I also can participate in forums & games on our drive home & get my wish lists all set so when I get home I can pull the trigger on my shopping carts! EEK!

Cheers everyone!!!

Comment

• Jheri
            Jheri commented
            Editing a comment
            Ohhh this sounds like so much fun.... have a great time

It is shaping up to be a good week!

My Gallery

Comment

I'm so excited!! I have a huge deadline at work that's due Friday and once I turn that in I will have even more reason to celebrate!! We have a baseball game on Saturday, but other than that, I plan to be firmly planted in the festivities!!!

Comment

Excited here too!! Hopefully I won't have too many classes (not sure yet my private students will come in this big holiday week in Japan) nor hubby to drive around! lol

Comment

Friday I am going to have a family day, but Saturday and part of Sunday I'll get to scrap, play, and shop. Cannot wait!

Comment

I am hyped. I know I plan to participate as much as I can. Looking forward to the celebration. Thanks in advance to everyone working behind the scenes to make this event happen.

Comment

Only a few more sleeps, but the activities are already starting.

Comment

Working...
                    X