Safari

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safari

I don't know about you guys but I just love going on safari - of course being in Africa totally helps on this front.
    We had the the most fantastic experience; 3 nights away from home - 6 game drives and so many animals seen and photographed. Watch this space for animal filled layouts.

What about you? What's on your bucket list?

A safari sounds cool, but for me, Iceland. I totally want to go to Iceland. Climb through a glacier, float in the Blue Lagoon (or some other hot spring)....... sigh.

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally loved Iceland! I never did the blue lagoon though so maybe I need to go back?
      Saw the geyser and waterfalls and (almost) bought lava earrings. I just loved them even though I know I wouldn't ever wear them. That black rock contrasting with the unique green is amazing.
      I wanna see the Northern Lights, that's still on my list.

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      The Northern Lights, yes Stefanie! I really, really want to see those!!

Speaking of Northern Lights, here (http://www.kakslauttanen.fi/) I want to go here.

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes please, you and me both.

I want to go to Alaska and see the Northern Lights. I also want to drive Route 66 from start to finish.

Your safari sounds amazing. I cannot wait to see the pictures!

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      We cruised from San Fran to Alaska and that was my best cruise yet.
      I am with you on Route 66 too though, that sounds amazing.

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve done parts of Route 66 in Arizona. Seligman is very kitschy, but we really enjoyed ...the name is escaping me now, but the town that also anchors the Grand Canyon Railroad. I think the coast to coast drive would be cool though.

Fun! I would LOVE to go on a Safari! My daughter is an animal fanatic- so almost anywhere we go- we have to visit a zoo or aquarium or something!

Comment

Visiting Lake Moraine, in Banff in Alberta Canada, as well as the desert would be cool.

Comment

• Stefanie
        Stefanie commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't been to either of those, thanks for sharing. Google to the rescue and added to my bucket list.

My dream is go to on a photography Safari. I keep seeing pictures and almost cry with envy!! Like Aimee, we go to a zoo or aquarium in EVERY single city we go to, but I would love a trip just for me and fellow photographers!!
      Save
      Save

Comment

Working...
      X