Happy Hump Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Hump Day

It seems a little quiet around here lately, what is everyone up to?
    We are starting to receive warmer weather here in Ontario, it seem as though it's something I didn't think would ever happen. I am considering taking a "sick day" next week as it's supposed to be really nice on Tuesday..

haha, hump day - it just makes me laugh to see that, but there are some weeks where I am really happy to get to this point! This week (yesturday) I made it back to the gym first time since mid Feb, so today I ache!! Oh how I ache!!

Comment

• Jheri
      Jheri commented
      Editing a comment
      Ouchy the Gym... Good for you.. .motivation is hard to find sometimes. I went for a walk with my grandson on Sunday and I live on a country road, with hill so I know the Ouchy ... shin splints... Ouchy.. LOL

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      yep hills! My whole town is one hill after another, so we do live on a hill, but it isn't steep and we are near the top. The house we lived in a few years ago was at the bottom of a hill, a really steep one. It was great for the kids who loved to scoot down fast, but I had to brace myself to push a child up it in a buggy to preschool drop off and pick up!!

Definitely warming up here in Georgia! We're in the 60's today, but we'll see low 70's the next few days and almost 80 on Sunday! This weather is beautiful, but I am such a winter person. I hate being hot. So, once it gets above 80 or so, I don't really love it. So, here's hoping spring sticks around a little while before summer comes.

Comment

• Jheri
      Jheri commented
      Editing a comment
      My US friends were laughing at me on Sunday as i was in short and flip flops and it was only 57, but to us Canadians that feels like 85 LOL

Low 70s here in Colorado on Monday, then low 30s and snow all day yesterday, and gorgeous and sunny and temps in the upper 50s today. I love it here. Never the same thing twice. 😉

Comment

• Jheri
      Jheri commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh gesh I'd have a hard time with that fluctuation in temps... at least here... it's cold as hell and snowy .. then rainy and mild... then IF I am lucky dry and hot... then cool and some rain for the fall.. LOL I'd hate the tease of warm... then winter again...
Working...
X