Favorite Muffin Recipes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Muffin Recipes

I looooooove baking, but sadly haven't baked as much recently. I've missed it. My daughter's missed it. And I am certain my husband's tummy has missed it!

I have been craving some really delicious muffins. Sadly, muffins have never been the best thing that I bake. I'll even admit that I am very in love with the Krusteaz Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix that I can only seem to find at Publix. That being said, I really enjoy baking from scratch... so if you have a stellar muffin recipe (no peanuts or peanut butter, as both my husband and daughter have an allergy) I would love if you shared.

One of my faves is pumpkin muffins and they're super easy to make.

The recipe: one 15-oz. can of pure pumpkin and 1 box yellow cake mix. (You can use spice cake mix if you prefer.) Mix them together and spoon into lined muffin cups. Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes.

The batter will be really dense but the muffins won't be.

Comment

• GlazeFamily3
      GlazeFamily3 commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds easy and delicious! Thanks for sharing!

I don’t have a recipe handy (it might have come from Readers Digest or Good Housekeeping) but I do enjoy Morning Glory muffins. Lots and lots of fiber!

Comment

We love banana bread, but sometimes feel the loaves are too big so I make mini one bite muffins now with this recipe:

This Pin was discovered by Jheri Rowe. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.

Comment

My hubby makes the blueberry muffins out of the betty crocker cookbook at least once a month! They're pretty amazing!

Comment

Working...
        X