Do you have a Wacom?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a Wacom?

I'm trying to decide which tablet I want and I think I've narrowed it down to a Wacom. The problem is there are SO MANY different ones. Do y'all have one? Know a friend that has one?? I just know that I want to use it for Lightroom and eventually Photoshop. I will use it rather than my mouse too. I'd appreciate any help or advice y'all have!
    Save
    Save

I have a Wacom and I have tried several times to use.... but I get so frustrated with the learning curve that I go back to my mouse. I know I just need to hunker down and throw all the mouse / mices out and do the tablet. LOL

Comment

Same as Jheri here. I should force myself to use it but I give up very easily lol

I have a Bamboo but can't remember the type.

Comment

I have a small Bamboo tablet which, as luck would have it, I just reinstalled this morning - my mouse functions are all over the place, so figured I'd give the tablet a whirl in case it's the mouse that's bad, not the computer setup. I have the Bamboo Capture, which has roughly a 5 x 7 pad size. I like that it's small enough to pack for travel, if I wanted to, and it doesn't take up a ton of desk space. I haven't gotten around to programming anything on it yet.

Comment

Thank you ladies! I'm trying hard to figure out which one to buy. I plan on putting my mouse away so I'm forced to learn it. So many of the ladies I have talked to really said that helped them. My daughter has an older Wacom and she will be home for summer break. I'm hoping she will help me! Plus I was told that Scrapaneers is releasing a class on Monday about the different ones and how to set them up (it was part of a package but now will be a stand alone). I'm hoping to buy that class as well so I can get this working!!
          Save
          Save

Comment

Working...
          X