Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running Songs...

Any runners/walkers in the house??

What is one song you HAVE to have on your playlist. I'm trying to freshen up my playlist for a couple races coming up.

If you don't run, what's a song you love that has a good beat?

I like all genres!

Walker here.. and it may sound silly ... but what keeps me on that treadmill is Adam Lambert's album Original High

Proudly creating for Anita Designs and Designed by Irma

Comment

hmm, I don't know if this will be too slow (I am not a jogger!), and it is not exactly up to date either, but it makes me keep moving!
      Can't stop the feeling! - Justin Timberlake

Comment

I don't run but when I walk and if I am in a quiet place far from everything and everybody I listen to my iPhone on speaker and play Queen, or like last time Pink te he he.
        I don't have a specific song in mind. It just depends on my mood and since I walk for a long distance I just keep the album running.

Comment

I'm a speed walker, but not a runner. I'm so bad because I love 80's movies and musicals while I'm walking on the treadmill! My kids make fun of me when I sing along to Grease - especially when I turn around and walk backwards or sideways which is my form of "dancing" on the treadmill!
          Save
          Save

Comment

• corrin
            corrin commented
            Editing a comment
            meanies! I think I'd do the same, although I'm more likely to sing along to Greatest Showman at the moment!
        Working...
        X