Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running Songs...

Any runners/walkers in the house??

What is one song you HAVE to have on your playlist. I'm trying to freshen up my playlist for a couple races coming up.

If you don't run, what's a song you love that has a good beat?

I like all genres!

Walker here.. and it may sound silly ... but what keeps me on that treadmill is Adam Lambert's album Original High

Comment

hmm, I don't know if this will be too slow (I am not a jogger!), and it is not exactly up to date either, but it makes me keep moving!
      Can't stop the feeling! - Justin Timberlake

Comment

I don't run but when I walk and if I am in a quiet place far from everything and everybody I listen to my iPhone on speaker and play Queen, or like last time Pink te he he.
        I don't have a specific song in mind. It just depends on my mood and since I walk for a long distance I just keep the album running.

Comment

I'm a speed walker, but not a runner. I'm so bad because I love 80's movies and musicals while I'm walking on the treadmill! My kids make fun of me when I sing along to Grease - especially when I turn around and walk backwards or sideways which is my form of "dancing" on the treadmill!
          Save
          Save

Comment

• corrin
            corrin commented
            Editing a comment
            meanies! I think I'd do the same, although I'm more likely to sing along to Greatest Showman at the moment!
        Working...
        X