Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadians? Montanians? hello?

I need ya'lls help!!!

So last year we did an epic road trip through Yellowstone & South Dakota & back. THIS year- we are planning to do a loop through Canada & Montana/Glacier National Park! Both kiddos have their passports due to our Christmas trip to Mexico- so we figured we might as well use them!

Our ROUGH itinerary is this:

We have an entire week (plus the weekends on either side) that we can be gone- July 28- August 5th! We want to have a rough idea of stops & hotels, but be a little loosey goosey on travel times so we can do/stop as we please! My kids are great road trippers & are at good ages for doing fun activities (read: hiking, exploring etc.)

SOOOOOO my questions- What is on the MUST SEE/DO list? Is there somewhere NOT on our map that should be?

Thanks in advance

Wow, that looks amazing! I am no help with suggestions since I haven't been to any of these places, but I think I'll need to put something like this on my bucket list! Have fun!
    Save

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol thank you! That has sorta been our thing the last few years- exploring closer to home! We live in a pretty amazing part of the world!

I'm Canadian, but I am of no help. I am way over on the east coast, near Toronto. Sorry.

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol Thanks anyways Jheri!

that looks like a great trip, sorry, no help from me either though!

Comment

Ohhh Amie we LOVED Banff! It was unbelievable and has become my happy place! We also went to Calgary and the fort there was great too. My kids loved it and I learned so much!
      Save
      Save

Comment

Working...
      X