Vegas!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas!

My hubby and our close friends will be spending a long weekend in Vegas in June (adults only)! Ironically, we were just there in December, but it was for work...

We love to go see shows and really experience that part of Vegas. We do some gambling, but we really love the entertainment there!

So, my question... what do you suggest? We've seen a couple Cirque shows there and would gladly go see another... but, anything we may not think of that you really loved?
    Save

The hubbs & I went last may for his work- I seriously spent almost every day lounging by the pool- it was fabulous! I am a HUGE fan of the Cosmopolitan & all their restaurants. Definitely eat at Eggslut. SO good! We've 'done' the whole vegas thing- but you HAVE to go to the top of the stratosphere just to see the view

Comment

The only thing I like about Vegas, is leaving it. No suggestions here.

My Gallery

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
        Heidi Nicole commented
        Editing a comment
        I have been like that in the past! However, I'm so excited to see my friends and spend some time with them, that over shadows all the Vegas hoopla! I'm very excited (this time!) <3

You'll have to tell us all about it when you get back Heidi! We keep vacillating back and forth if we want to go (sans kids of course!) or try something more family friendly. I can't wait to hear about it!
      Save
      Save

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
        Heidi Nicole commented
        Editing a comment
        Will do Robin! I'll have lots of photos and stories (if all goes well!)
    Working...
    X