Good April Fool's pranks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good April Fool's pranks?

Easter + April Fool's Day is just begging for some excellent pranks. Did you take part in any good ones?

My kids have been begging all week for me to "convince" the Easter bunny that they're not too old for an egg hunt, and please, could the eggs be filled with Legos instead of candy. Well, ol' E.B. got them good in our house. It's been hours and DH and I cannot stop giggling. Our kids are still not amused. (BTW, they did get their egg hunt, and also a puzzle-filled scavenger hunt that led them to some real treats.)

it was my kids (and not me!) that were all excited about pranks today! They tired a few, like clingfilm across the front door for when my hubby came home; and my younger daughter calling me from her big sister's phone and chatting as if she was her sister - they got such a thrill out of shouting "April Fool!", but I am glad the pranks were simple ones

Comment

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      My kids had a plan to swap sugar for salt in the sugar bowl, and mix up the bags in the cereal boxes, but didn't follow through for whatever reason. I'm glad your kids got in the spirit and fun though!

Best pranks that I've been involved in was a work one several years ago. The boss - great guy, super fun - was traveling and brought his luggage into the office because he was heading straight to the airport after work. Well, he left that luggage unattended so a few of us decided to put the little circles that you get from the paper punches in his suitcase. Do you know how much static is on those things?! Not only did those pesky little circles get into his socks and underwear ... he was still finding them on clothes days later. We were all very lucky that he had a great sense of humor ... although, we were then on eggshells for a while to see what the payback might be.

Comment

This morning, we filled the plastic hunt eggs with washers. Only a few had coins in them, which is what they usually get in their eggs. Then the larger eggs, they had bills in plastic bags folded up and to get them, they had to go through shaving cream! DS was not impressed with our ingenuity. DD laughed and laughed.

Although DH threw me under the bus after getting shaving creamed to inform dd that the shaving cream was my idea. She ended up getting my cheek.

Comment

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, shaving cream! What an excellent idea. I hope this goes down in the record books for your family and that you talk about it for years to come!

Last night we got sneaky and drew moustaches on the kids while they were asleep - the daughter who was so desperate for someone to prank her is a litght sleeper, but we got her a slim little moustache - ust about! And my son who was laughing so hard at everything yesturday, he got a really good, thick circus ringmaster moustache and something like a goatee too! I will be scrapping the photo of that soon, and everytime I see it, I am sure I will smile

Comment

Working...
      X