I've got a question for you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got a question for you!

It's been so quiet around here recently! Since I miss all the chattiness, let's start with a lighthearted question:

It's technically spring here in the Northern Hemisphere, though you might not know it from the weather we've been having in some places. Case in point - where I live in Colorado we were outside in t-shirts over the weekend, but we're expecting somewhere between 4 and 8 inches of snow tonight (and it'll be the heavy, wet stuff that we usually get this time of year), so it's back to jackets and boots tomorrow. Sigh.

Here's my question though: as the weather transitions from winter to spring (or, for our Southern Hemisphere friends, summer to fall) what are you most looking forward to digging out of your closet to wear in the coming months?

For me it's the canvas sneakers. I love wearing boots (primarily work boots or snow boots in the October - March time frame), but it's almost the end of March and I'm over the winter socks already (in my world, work/snow boots require tall socks), so bring on the cute little shoes!

I am just so looking forward to being able to wear clothes and walk around without sweating. I may even be able to wear a sweater for a week or so this year. That would be fantastic!
    [img]https://farm2.staticflickr.com

Comment

I can't wait to wear my sleeveless dresses. And it's almost time here in TX. Woo hoo!!!
      Save
      Save

Comment

My Flip flops....oh wait, I already pulled them out.

My Gallery

Comment

My slippers, already have my dressing gown out for those chilly mornings but still pad around barefoot. When it's cold those sheepskin babies are simply the best.

Comment

hmm, it is supposed to be Spring here, but they are forecasting snow over Easter so I guess I am still looking forward to going out without a coat, and checking that all my little people have coats (the youngest three tend to wander outside without a coat and then 10mins later wonder why they are cold!?!). I love my flip flops too, or being able to just pop out to the garden, or the car in my bare feet

Comment

Definitely the summer shoes- flip flops, sandals, sanuks, converse! I love them all!

Comment

I'm definitely looking forward to sandals and flip flops... and NOT wearing a coat! Isn't it so freeing to just walk out the door without getting all layered up to brace the cold?!

Comment

Oh, and last summer I got into wearing summer dresses... and I'm really looking forward to that this year as well!

Comment

Honestly, I don't know! LOL I've been on a bit of a fitness journey the past 4-5 months, so I don't know what will fit or not ... guess, I"m looking forward to getting my entire summer closet out and having a mini fashion show to see what fits, what gets donated ... and what I just HAVE to buy new.

Comment

I am looking forward to my flip flops... I HATE socks... lol

Comment

• corrin
                        corrin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        you must be related to my kids, they take off socks at every opportunity (as soon as we get in the car, when I have just managed to talk them into socks so they can put on shoes and get out of the house - for example!)

I want to walk outside! My dog and I both need some exercise and sun. And I can’t wait to open windows. Fargo is still way too cold and hasn’t hit even any 50 degree days. I need to get the winter air out of this house! Lol

Comment

I'm looking forward to wearing my summer dresses!
                        Barbara's Forum Signature 900x150 by Barbara, on Flickr
                        Save

Comment

I can't wait to dig out all my spring/summer skirts and sandals!

Comment

Oh, I just thought of something - sitting on my patio and just reading a book, listening to the birds. I just put up the bird feeder, and they are having a blast with that! Will be nice to just sit outside, you know, and not freeze of various parts of my body! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                            X