March Madness Anyone???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Madness Anyone???

Who else loves March Madness!? I barely follow college basketball, but once again our hometown team is in the tourney! Go Zags!!! I do a bracket through work to win fun prizes & actually watch a lot of the games! Anyone else crazy like me!?

My husband and my daughter have gone to quite a few basketball games this year and as a result, my daughter has gotten REALLY into basketball. She's nine, by the way. Anyhow, they both made brackets to compete against each other. So far, my daughter is blowing him out of the water and she thinks it's awesome lol.

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm pretty sure with the Arizona & Virginia loss- most people's brackets are BLOWN! I'm currently in 24th place- I was in 4th before Virginia lost! lol! BUT both of them losing def helps our Gonzaga Bulldogs!!! :D

Nope, not me! I stand back and quietly, amusedly shake my head at my husband and his friends as the go through their fantasy football leagues, making minor adjustments to their team each week and waiting to find out how their teams played! Football (soccer) is the main sport over here, but golf and snooker are also favourites. Basketball doesn't really it make it on to our TVs very much, so I will just smile and wave from afar, and wish you luck!

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      HA! I'm typically that way- but with this tournament bracket at work- there's some sweet prizes- Ipad Pro!!! That's really what I'm after! lol!

wait, there's basketball going on?

for us, March means the end of ski season and the beginning of camping season.

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      lol- Having a team in the dance from our town, as well as our town arena hosting part of the women's games- definitely makes it on the 'forefront!'

Ohhh I hate to sound like a wimp, but no basketball here. I swear it's the only sport I just can't get into. I'd seriously rather watch golf than basketball. I joke that you only have to watch the last few minutes to see how the entire game goes!
    Save
    Save

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      lol well our team is out- so we haven't had it on as much as before! We are a hockey family mostly so that's on more often than not!

I've been watching select games through the men's tournament, and will likely watch both games tomorrow. I would love to see the Ramblers (Loyola-Chicago) walk away with the championship, as the definite underdogs. However, even if they win tomorrow, they'll be up against one of two very strong #1 teams.
    Last edited by Kat Hansen; 03-30-2018, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too! Since they were one of the team's that totally effed up my bracket... I'd love to see them go all the way!

• Kat Hansen
      Kat Hansen commented
      Editing a comment
      AmieN1 ... well, they gave it their best last night, and darn it Loyola had the lead a lot ... but Michigan just got them under the basket with rebounds (offensive and defensive). *sigh* Sound be a good championship game on Monday, though.
Working...
X