TDP Blog?!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDP Blog?!!!

Somehow with the holidays, company in town and illness in the family I had not visited the blog for awhile. I got caught up this morning, and can I just say what an amazing job you guys do on the blog! I learned some great tips with the tutorials, I want to cook everything and then take pretty pictures of it, I am going to be adding a stroke around everything, I will be dragging my good camera to sporting events, and am inspired to fussy cut embellishments! The products and inspiration are amazing - thank you and please don't stop- your blog has some of the best stuff in the industry!

THANK YOU! This is so good to hear.

I must say that the blog is really a testament to our amazing staff of creative team members and designers, who put a lot of love into their projects/endeavors and then take the time to share it on the blog. Their passion about all of the topics really does shine through! It's something we're really proud of -- not just that the blog is fantastic, but that our staff is fantastic enough that the blog doesn't really have any choice but to be so fantastic!

Meanwhile, hope your family has recovered (and hope it wasn't the flu! It's been really, really bad this year... ugh)
    ~ Laura ~

Comment

I always love to read the blog, so many amazing tips and also excited to try new stuff (special now with the foodie fridays)

Comment

Awesome encouragement - thanks so much kaphelps .
        I agree that the tutorials and recipes are delightful. I am stretched out of my comfort zone by putting those tutorials to the test in the monthly tutorial challenges, but it is wonderful learning new skills and techniques at my age.

Comment

Thank you so much for those kind words! It’s awesome to see that it’s helpful and creative... your note made my day! ❤️
          Save

Comment

Awe! Thanks! I too love the blog- I learn new stuff or am inspired anew with every post! :D

Comment

How lovely to hear! There really are all sorts of great things on the blog, I have learned lots of little tricks too, and a new recipes to try too, but it is wonderful to know that you love it too!

Comment

You are so sweet! Thank you!
                -----KRISTA-----

Comment

Awww, that's awesome to hear!! Thank you kaphelps !

Comment

The best scrapping tips can definitely be found here. Our blog is amazing! Thanks kaphelps .
                    ]e

Comment

Working...
                    X